Arkania vs Demonicon

Could you at least give this a little effort? Most people into RPGs probably know that Arkania is a disaster but Demonomicon just got released so I think it's a little early for this comparison. Have you played Demonomicon and if so what's wrong with it?

What do you mean with "Arkania" ? The Gothic game ?

How about Arkania vs Demonicon vs Arcania ? ;)

I have to agree that it's a bit premature to be comparing Demonicon to other games already.

I'll pick the buggy Arkania over the twitchy Demonicon any day

Well I'll take any game over the unfinished, and bound to have thirty more patches Arkania. I still can't believe that game was released the way it was.:-/

Only if BoD is in an acceptable technical state by now, it can seriously be compared to Demonicon. At release it was just not playable.

Assuming that BoD is playable by now, it's very difficult to compare these 2 games. The original BoD was released more than 20 years ago and has a gameplay you won't see in any game today.
For example upon starting the game (after creating your party of 6 chars) you just start in a town with nothing to do. No quest, no problem, nothing. Another thing is you can just die on your travels due to lack of food or clothing.

If you're open minded and want to try something new, give BoD a try (as soon as it reaches an acceptable technical state).

Back
Top Bottom