BioWare - Dragon Age 3 Confirmed

Was this ever in doubt ? The thought of a da 3,4,5 and so on would have been music to my ears before I played da2. Now it just makes them bleed.

Besides shouldn't it be going gold soon to capitalize on the success of da2.:smartass:

Well of course they are… hey, wait a minute, you mean they aren't half done with DA3 already? Things are looking up! Now if they can just get some staff turnover in EA's marketing department (dropping whoever has the blood fetish) we'll be set.

P.S. Almost finished Act 2 in DA2 and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I think I'll have to drop back down to normal difficulty on this final battle, though. Maybe if I get a lucky walking bomb off…

This time, you just have specific buttons. Press a button - kill boss. Press another button - have gay sex with a dwarf. Faceroll over the gamepad = you finished the game. GG you are now a 1337 gamer and can spam other forums over how shitty DA3 is and how cool DA2 was.

I think EA is taking these game along the road with FIFA/NBA/*insert random sport sim* : release a shitty copy of the same game every year.

Insert cc # to purchase achievements. Now you can brag to your friends without having to even play game!

Heard that DA3 was so dumb down and to get even more sales it was going to be call Hawk meets Super Mario…They have to run around in the dark roads hitting their heads on blocks to get coins…

Last edited:
All I can say is what do you except all there good talent left or is on the KOTOR MMO. I have no faith Dragon Age 3 will be any better or worse.

Sad to say , but i TRULY beleive that Bio/EA is no longer in the market to make hardcore rpg for the PC. They are in the market to make the big money and hardcore rpgs definitly will not make the big money . Maybe their action game sprinkled with very lite rpg elements might. I want to be entertained so what they did with DA2 makes no sense at all . I have accepted Biowares games for what they are, they dont care about my money and i dont care about their rediculouse marketing and games . There games are now marketed to younger kids.

"Dragon Age 3 confirmed"

my reaction -
*Yawn*

How much more streamlining can they do at this point is the only question, as others have speculated in the thread.

I'm looking for exceptional environment artists to join me at #BioWare Edmonton, Canada to work on #DragonAge3 #gamejobs #jobs #3D #artists

If Da2's recycled environments are any indication of the amount of work these people are offering for Da3, you very well may be getting laid off a month after you begin!

Dont quit your day job :D

Dragon Age 3
picture.php

Given how many copies they managed to sell, it's hardly a surprise that they'll make another one.

I can't say I have much faith in them improving the game, but it's theoretically possible. Maybe they got the message - but I kinda doubt it.

I don't really detect much interest from them, beyond money - and you can't make great designs by counting pennies.

I don't really detect much interest from them, beyond money - and you can't make great designs by counting pennies.

In your own world economic system ;)

In my understanding counting pennies is the best way of making great designs ;)

But we agree to differ, though that doesn't stop us from continuing to post our opinions as outright statements of facts :p

In your own world economic system ;)

In my understanding counting pennies is the best way of making great designs ;)

But we agree to differ, though that doesn't stop us from continuing to post our opinions as outright statements of facts :p

It may sound like it's a statement of fact, but that's only true insofar as it's a fact that it's my opinion :)

As for the DLC for Dragon Age 2, the story dlc(s) have been delayed, probably because of the many comments, thoughts, and suggestions for this game, DA2. Back on topic: They do get it, and if my reading between the lines fu is as good as ever, even the devs. know that they released a buggy, unfinished products to fill EA's coffers - and get money for the 300 million $ project, SW:TOR.

The point of this is to say, yes, they do know that the DA2 game was not the best, nor the most finished product they'd ever delivered. I hope they at least take into consideration some of the advice, suggestions and other stuff, the fans have talked about. And implement it in the DA3 game...

As for the DLC for Dragon Age 2, the story dlc(s) have been delayed, probably because of the many comments, thoughts, and suggestions for this game, DA2. Back on topic: They do get it, and if my reading between the lines fu is as good as ever, even the devs. know that they released a buggy, unfinished products to fill EA's coffers - and get money for the 300 million $ project, SW:TOR.

The point of this is to say, yes, they do know that the DA2 game was not the best, nor the most finished product they'd ever delivered. I hope they at least take into consideration some of the advice, suggestions and other stuff, the fans have talked about. And implement it in the DA3 game…

I wish I could believe that but I cant. You know the saying fool me twice there wont be a third time.

Back
Top Bottom