Gods - LoI - SE Preorders

Dhruin

SasqWatch
From the Gods: Lands of Inifinity site -
Gods: LoI Special Edition is now available to pre-order through Stardock’s TotalGamingNet. We will inform you about retail distribution soon. All existing owners who purchased original gods from Stardock, will be emailed with a special link where they can purchase Special Edition for the discounted price.
More information.

I just got the "upgrade offer" email.
$14.95. Not bad I guess.

Details:
New features include:

+ Newly polished graphics with more detailed environments.
+ Brand new menus and graphical user interface.
+ Redesigned character animations for a smoother, more realistic look.
+ Brand new game soundtrack by Pavel Krychtalek.
+ Improved sound effects by Clock Work Production.
+ A wide variety of new bonus weapons and armor.
+ An expanded Alchemy system that allows players to modify and create new items.

Enjoyed the game, wrote a review, but have no intention of ever playing it again!! :)

Well, it's yet another game that I've shelled out for and then not had the time to play (other than the first few hours).

I think I remember you saying that the alchemy system was under-developed (?). If so, then for someone like me it might be a good buy given that is one of the things that they've improved. Ermmm...if I had the time, that is. ;)

Yes, the alchemy system was barely implemented in the original, which annoyed me, since I invested in it and then found only 2 recipes I believe!! Hopefully that has been increased, but it's not sufficient for me to spend more money!! :)

Never played more than a bit of the original demo, so at $25 for this one I might give it a shot ... probably not pre-order though.

Going by the email sent to me, the price is $29.95 if not pre-ordered ($24.95) or "upgraded" ($14.95).

You can pre-order the game now from the link below for only $14.95 or 1 Token (regular price is $29.95 or 3 tokens)

Back
Top Bottom