Bioshock 2 - Zero Punctuation Review

I was surprised at how spot on, yet broad based this one was ... normally Yahtzee takes a couple of things and runs with them.

It's basically what I felt about this game from the first prevew I read/saw. Never played Bioshock 2, and I have no intention to.

I found the story in B2 to be interesting, much thanks to having a special interest in the psychology exploited/abused in it.

Aye, good points. Even if - as per usual - I still feel ZP isn't so much "reviewing" a game as "hammering on flaws". But hey, it's a comedy bit.

Perfect review, all others attempt to hide the payoff

Do they? Didn't I make similar points of criticism? Ah well... :/

BN

Yeah, I'm kinda sick of ZP as well. Then again, I was sick after the first couple of reviews, as I find them mostly useless ;)

I'm not sick of it. I find them quite amusing. It's just that he's not really reviewing, he's burning for comedic purposes. Yet there seem to be a subset of people who take his opinion very seriously. That seems a bit silly to me, but it's not on ZP itself.

Well, I'm of the opinion that you can burn down everything with ease - I know I can.

That's why I think it's largely useless - but if the people are entertained, who am I to interfere ;)

It's just satire. He often sounds correct but so do all satirists.
I think he's pretty good at that too… I enjoy watching his reviews of games that I like because that's when I mostly 'get it'.
- So in this case it sounded as absurd as any other review I've read about that game… seriously what on earth is all that gibberish about? I'm almost convinced to play the damn thing just to understand what all that means!

Back
Top Bottom