Pricewatch!

Skyrim is 50% off on both gamersgate and Green Man Gaming. Also, as JDR pointed there's a GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q 25% coupon… So you can get Skyrim for 22.50$.

Its a steam key on both site, so you then get to activate Skyrim on steam.

Oh, just ran across this deal on www.ncix.com for any canadian gamer. A physical copy of X-COM Enemy Unknown Special Edition. It's 29.99$ CAD + 2$ for express shipping. Only 12 copies left at that price at the moment of this post.

Including an art book and the Elite Soldier Pack DLC.

· Fold-out poster of the XCOM headquarters

· XCOM insignia patch

· Collection of digital bonus assets such as desktop wallpaper, soundtrack and more

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=73623&vpn=XCOM PC&manufacture=2K Games&promoid=1030

Skyrim for £7.99 (~10€) on Gamefly (requires Steam):
http://www.gamefly.co.uk/Download-The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim/5002231/#axzz2D3A0e3RZ
Apply the code NOV20OFFUK at checkout.

For those who have issues finding their CD-key after purchase:
Go to my account->purchase history->click on the order number->CD key can be found under "order details".

Title only available in: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, United Kingdom, Iceland, and Norway.

Skyrim is 50% off on both gamersgate and Green Man Gaming. Also, as JDR pointed there's a GMG25-G4VDR-0ZL4Q 25% coupon… So you can get Skyrim for 22.50$.

Its a steam key on both site, so you then get to activate Skyrim on steam.

Skyrim is also 50% on Steam now, including the DLCs.

Next 11:30 hourrs, King's Bounty: Warriors of the North is -50% on Steam flash sale, you may grab it for 14€.

Kingdoms of Amalur for $7.99 at Gamefly. Use the code NOV20OFF at checkout and you get it for $6.39. This price only applies to the US and Canada.

http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Kingdoms-of-Amalur-Reckoning/5000934/#axzz2D1cAfQAl

I was hoping to see a bundle on sale that included the DLC, but I'll probably grab this if I don't see anything better by tomorrow.

*Edit* …. *Facepalm* - Sale is already over.

@darkling - Thanks, I'll try to remember to grab it Monday.

Last edited:
Amazon is going to have an Amalur bundle with the DLC for 11.99 on Monday.

Our NA members should check the Microsoft online store. Some insane deals over there, for XBod and PC. Diablo 3 for 9.99$ is already sold out.

Our NA members should check the Microsoft online store. Some insane deals over there, for XBod and PC. Diablo 3 for 9.99$ is already sold out.

They actually have Skyrim listed for $9.99, but of course they're sold out already. Makes me wonder how limited the mumber of CD keys were, and if having games like Skyrim and Diablo 3 for that price was just a ploy to boost site traffic.

Sure, but there's also a lot of other stuff. We're talking 100+ games here.

They actually have Skyrim listed for $9.99, but of course they're sold out already. Makes me wonder how limited the mumber of CD keys were, and if having games like Skyrim and Diablo 3 for that price was just a ploy to boost site traffic.

Microsoft is doing crazy stuff sometimes and not just for North America. I remember buying Age of Empires III Complete for only $0.1 (not a typo and yeah sorry about linking to the cesspool but it was the first reliable hit that came up on Google ;) ) almost exactly two years ago when the game wasn't even exactly a classic yet.
Maybe deals like these are another one of Microsoft's ways to show us they don't give a crap about the PC... like 'here, have some free oats you swine' or something like that :biggrin: .

Fallen Enchantress is on a flash sale on Steam at the moment. Here's hoping it fixes the problems from its predecessor.

Just want to thanks everyone for posting links. I was able to pickup KoA for the $6.39 price (had to install gamefly and origin to get it though) and picked up The Secret World for $9.99 from Microsoft.

The Steam deals are not limited to games alone. Check the software section too, especially if you're in the market for some GameMaker superduperluxusedition thing at 75%. Heard you can create decent games with it because it's quite open.

No... The superduperluxusedition is not completely on sale. Exporter for iOs and android are still at full price. :(

Back
Top Bottom