Graywalkers - Relaunch Delayed Again

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Dreamlords Digital has posted news the kickstarter relaunch of Graywalkers: Purgatory is once again delayed. This makes the fifth delay in three months.

Unfortunately to say, we will not launch on May 15. We are still debugging the demo before we release. However, we will be releasing an update in a few days and it will include a video and screenshots of the current demo. We have the demo, it's just not fit for public consumption yet. Our intention is to get everybody's feedback here on what they see so we can improve on it before we release. We're also taking the time for the next few weeks to start marketing the game before we relaunch. We apologize again for the delay. It couldn't be helped but do know that it is in the best interest of the game and for you guys, the community. Thank you. Hope you guys understand.
More information.

They seem to take this seriously. More bug-fixing cannot go wrong. Also organizing such a big project making manpower and man-hours available is a grizzly task. Without much funds it will be a small wonder if they come out and launch on KS.

I hope they succeed. Graywalkers shows a lot of promise.

I agree. So many Kickstarters fail do to poor videos, poor presentation, not enough material, not enough information et. It sounds like they are trying to make a quality presentation, and that's a good thing. If I made a kickstarter and it was to fail, I'd want it to fail because people weren't interested in my idea, not because I did a poor job of presenting it.

I backed the first time and I'll do so again, I think it has some cool ideas and I like the setting.

Back
Top Bottom