Pricewatch!

You can play Dishonored or Borderlands 2 for FREE now until 1pm California time on Sunday. I'm pretty sure you could finish Dishonored in that much time!
Technically, yeah, you probably could blaze through in short shrift. But it's far more fun to take you time and fully explore each area.

Technically, yeah, you probably could blaze through in short shrift. But it's far more fun to take you time and fully explore each area.

I finished the game in 12 hours or so in a stealth playthrough.

I didn't explore every nook and cranny, but I don't think that's necessary to enjoy the game.

I wouldn't say that's blazing through it, so I agree with Zloth.

Oooh, big EA sale at GoG this weekend. A perfect chance to pick up Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2, the Ultimas, the good versions of SimCity, and all sorts of other stuff.

If there are any Castlevania fans here who don't have Lords of Shadow 2 yet, you can get it for 65% off right now at Gamefly (Steam key). Use the coupon code AUG20OFF during checkout to get an addtional 20% off the sale price. The DLC is also on sale and so is LoS 1.

http://digital.gamefly.com/#!/promotion/834

If anyone is interested in the Shadowgate remake, it's now on Steam and at 10% off until the 28th.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/294440/

Thanks JD, next game up after Risen - BTW, the developers are offering ring tones from the NES original. I used the NES Shadowgate theme song as background music for a walk down my front porch area for Halloween for many years.

But the current game music sounds awesome -

Steam also has a nice sale going right now on titles from 2K Games.

All of the Bioshock, XCOM, and Borderlands titles are 50%-80% off.
Bastards hooked me. $16 for XCOM Enemy Unknown, Enemy Within, and two DLC packs. To the backlog it goes, but that's a ton of gaming for small loot.

Here's a bit of a surprise, GoG is about to stop selling a batch of games. There's one last chance to buy them before September. It's not just odd rubbish games, either. Amnesia, Gothic 2 and 3, Spellforce, and a few other big names are on the list.

I think you can get most of them on other platforms, but let's hope this isn't the start of a DRM-rush.

Apparently it's because they're sticking to their guns about the fair pricing policy.

So a game that costs $8 does not cost £8 and €8.

Brings up the interesting question - do you want to only be able to get it on Steam, or to have the "$8 = £8 = €8" pricing.

Brings up the interesting question - do you want to only be able to get it on Steam, or to have the "$8 = £8 = €8" pricing.

I'm not too bothered honestly.

I apparently spent way too much on games I never finish whether on GoG or Steam.

My backlog is massive (yet still much smaller than others' I have seen) and I'm unlikely to finish it all.

So I don't care.
I know others do though.

Brothers: a tale of two sons. 5 euro on steam

Apparently an excellent puzzle platformer through atmosphere and story

GOG has just started some kind of "Birthday Promo" - Birthday of GOG, of course !
Selected games are 80 % off.

Back
Top Bottom