Pricewatch!

That's odd. I've purchased from Get Games before. Do you live in the US?

Try Green Man Gaming. They currently have a 25% off voucher for digital purchases.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/

I live in the US. It lets me add to the cart but at checkout it says game is not available in my region or something.
I also tried GMG, doesn't let me apply the code for this game (guess it doesn't work on preorders)

I live in the US. It lets me add to the cart but at checkout it says game is not available in my region or something.
I also tried GMG, doesn't let me apply the code for this game (guess it doesn't work on preorders)

At GMG I usually have to reload the checkout page once to activate the code button after I've pasted the code. (Firefox browser)

At GMG I usually have to reload the checkout page once to activate the code button after I've pasted the code. (Firefox browser)

The button is there, but it says "Unable to add the voucher" when I click it

I gave up on GMG. They had this one great sale on a game and I kept having problems buying the game. No suggestions helped and GMG was not helpful either.The day after the sale I was able to buy games again. But now something just occurred to me, perhaps the sale was region centric?

Buy Darksiders Franchise Pack
Includes 15 items: Darksiders™, Darksiders II, Darksiders II - Death Rides, Darksiders II - Angel of Death, Darksiders II - Deadly Despair, Darksiders II - Shadow of Death, Darksiders II - Mortis Pack, Darksiders II - Rusanov's Axe, Darksiders II - Van Der Schmash Hammer, Darksiders II - Fletcher's Crow Hammer, Darksiders II - Mace Maximus, Darksiders II - Season Pass, Darksiders II - Argul's Tomb, Darksiders II - Abyssal Forge, Darksiders II - The Demon Lord Belial

aaaand here's why I won't be getting Darksiders 2, even on sale :wall:

aaaand here's why I won't be getting Darksiders 2, even on sale :wall:

You don't need any of the DLCs to finish the game, and most are just weapons. The additional side quest DLCs are:

Abyssal Forge
Argul's Tomb
Death Rides
The Demon Lord Belial

Buying the above DLCs with the main game will cost you less than the franchise pack, but you will not get Darksiders 1 and other weapon DLCs!

You don't need any of the DLCs to finish the game, and most are just weapons. The additional side quest DLCs are:

Abyssal Forge
Argul's Tomb
Death Rides
The Demon Lord Belial

Buying the above DLCs with the main game will cost you less than the franchise pack, but you will not get Darksiders 1 and other weapon DLCs!

I'm aware. But I hate buying a game knowing I don't get everything unless I pay even more. It's a rather "screw-your-face" attitude selling games in a way like darksiders 2, which is why (most of the time, I fail sometimes :blush:) I don't buy these kind of games.

Actually you should get everything because in the pack, if you missed it, is included:
Darksiders II - Season Pass

Now I'm not buying games that contain that thing as I believe it's a pure fraud and I'm not paying to a hooker before the *job* is done. But that's just me. So if you really want Darksiders… The current sale price is too good to pass.

And Paradox is a cute kitten when it comes to DLC overspam. EA said that "the future" or something released couple of months ago is the last DLC for Sims 3. And what happened? A few days ago, some new DLC for Sims 3 surfaced. Probably there will be more. Paradox at least doesn't lie to it's customers.

I'm with you Nyx. Which is why I don't buy any Paradox games anymore.

I'm in the middle. I don't ever buy DLCs for RPGs or games with a story, but Paradox strategy games I love DLCs (think I mentioned this in some other thread), as each DLC changes gameplay enough so that it feels I'm playing a new game. Probably the reason why I've played Crusader Kings 2 over 300 hours, think the most I've played any non MMO game.

I know this is not an RPG, but people who likes rpg's also tend to sometimes like adventure games..The Book of Unwritten Tales 75% off at steam atm. This game has some excellent humor.

I know this is not an RPG, but people who likes rpg's also tend to sometimes like adventure games..The Book of Unwritten Tales 75% off at steam atm. This game has some excellent humor.

There's a ton of Adventure game lovers at this site. Unwritten Tales was the last adventure game I finished (currently working my way through Broken Arrow) and is definitely worth a look at 75% off.

And speaking of adventure games GOG just released the 1993 RPG/Adventure Hybrid - BloodNet: a cyberpunk vampire adventure. set in 21st century Manhatten.
put out by Micropose of Civilization, X-Com, Master of Magic and Master of Orion fame.

Sadly it is only the PC versions on sale. BGEE and BG2EE are not 'Steam Play', so you need to separately buy Mac & PC versions. :( But at 75% off ...

Sadly it is only the PC versions on sale. BGEE and BG2EE are not 'Steam Play', so you need to separately buy Mac & PC versions. :( But at 75% off …

It says "DRM : Steamworks". Does that mean it activates on your stem account?

Back
Top Bottom