Gods - LoI - Special Edition with Kyla Cole announced

Garrett

Watchdog
We just received this press release from Cypron studios announcing a special edition of Gods:
Kyla Cole in GODS !

Cypron Studios signed an exclusive contract with Kyla Cole to become an official face for Gods game. Cypron studios is going to release a special version of the game called GODS:Lands of Infinity SE with Kyla Cole as a main heroine - Vivien. Are you interested in real heroine in RPG fantasy game? Stay tuned, GODS:LOI SE with Kyla is coming soon!

About Kyla Cole

Kyla is a Slovak erotic and glamour supermodel born in Presov, Slovakia. She started career in 1999. She was the first Slovakian Pet of the Month in U.S. Penthouse in March 2000, Countless Cover, pictorial girl of many Man’s magazines. Former host of TV show Laskanie in Slovak TV Markiza. Actress in action movie from Philippines "Rumble boys".

Kyla participated on charity work for orphanage in Sarisske Michalany, Slovakia.

What people say about Kyla?

Hugh Hefner - "Amazing natural beauty" June 2000 FHM - "200 covers in 7 years, number 1 adult entertainer" February 2006 MAXIM - "2006 biggest internet sensation, set to become the biggest cover star you ever known" June 2006

Kyla is working on her official site which is under development and will be launched soon.
The press release including a picture of Kyla can be found here.
More information.

Because we know that what is needed to make people think that RPG's are serious amd mature games is more boobs n' booty :rolleyes:

dunno, maybe they're trying to overcompensate for lack of a quality game?

Well maybe I didn't miss out by not being able to get the demo running on my machine?
I was really intrested but seeing the comments here makes me rethink.

Hey, it's a good TB game!! Check out my review for more details!!

I wonder if she roleplays in character.

Hey, it's a good TB game!! Check out my review for more details!!

I was looking for that a while ago after the demo ... never saw a NA release ... perhaps it was and I just missed it.

It was released, but I have no details. It certainly didn't make it down here. You can get a downloadable version from memory!! Check out the official site.

That's great that she's the official face and all. But what we're all wondering is will she also be the official labia?

Apart from a couple of odd Euro languages, it was only released via TotalGaming.net.

Anyway....yup. I hope they didn't pay her much because this is a colossal waste of time. This is an indie turn-based game...how about spending any left over cash fleshing out some of the features that didn't gt fully finished, like Alchemy?

I agree there, alchemy was a total waste of my time and could have been a great feature!!

first Slovakian Pet of the Month in U.S.

ROFL! I wonder if she came with a collar and chain to boot.

Talk about under-achievement! :D

"Hey, it's a good TB game!! Check out my review for more details!!"
I did thats why I wanted to try it. :D

It won't run on (ATI?) my machine, tried the demo as the game starts you on a dock I was getting maybe 1 FPS at most.
I tried a couple of different Cat drviers but not much I could do, no otehr game has had problems like this for me .
I looked on their official forums but no luck finding any info on the boards, to be clear I didn't post but looked through Tech/bugs threads.

Heh, actually if seems like a business move to me, be associated with a popular name, to get exposure.

I haven't heard of her, though apparently many have and seeing her pic, she certianly seems attratively suited to be a PC?NPC charater. :)
Hey maybe they will actually be upfront by including a nude patch. ;)

Last edited:
This has got to be on the top ten list "Games using sexy women to sell more"... and the worst part is - it works! I certainly wouldn't mind playing around with Kyla myself. :p

For those wondering how to get the game Gods LoI, you can just grab Stardock Central... www.stardock.com and click on downloads tab... Should be the first link on top. From there you can download demo and buy the game if you like it... and no I dont work for them or whatever :p. But I thought it was important to mention it here since stardock has been doing some good stuff, they sell the games without any DRM at all. They're the ones behind Galactic Civilization 2...if you've heard about it.. And in terms of 'RPG' they also rereleased Space Rangers 2! without starforce, without any DRM.

G.

Thanks for the link ... I forgot about those guys!

It won't run on (ATI?) my machine, tried the demo as the game starts you on a dock I was getting maybe 1 FPS at most.
I tried a couple of different Cat drviers but not much I could do, no otehr game has had problems like this for me .
I looked on their official forums but no luck finding any info on the boards, to be clear I didn't post but looked through Tech/bugs threads.

I read a post about low framerates due to "nero burning rom" on the german forum.
Do you have that burning app installed?

Why yes I actually do, thanks for the comment.
Though if true would be shocking, is that some kind of copy protection on a demo?

I have heard of copy protection like starforce/malware that would refues to run if certian programs were installed but never on a demo.

Also as Galaad posted I though they didn't have a copy protection even on the retail, so I am even more confused. ;)

Another thing too afaik Nero is the best program for making cds, but I guess that could be personal preference, though I have read many articles about how well it works.
Still very intresting. :)

Back
Top Bottom