2 Explosions at the Boston Marathon

America have harbored far worse and it is the single country that have actually used nuclear weapons aka WMDs, by the same logic these attacks on the American people have been justified. It is unlawful in the same way Hitler's conquest of Poland was unlawful, you godless sodomite.

Which far worse have we harbored? And yes we have used nukes, and were fully justified in doing so seeing as we didn't start the war with Japan. I'm not familiar with any war we started with anyone in the Middle East prior to 9/11. OBL was just pissed because the Saudis knew what pussies his mujahideen were and called on the US to protect them from Saddam.

And I'm pretty sure I'm not a sodomite. At least my faith was started by a pedofile warlord.

Nobody who died was innocent, America is a democracy after all and the people bear responsibility for what its government does. This is god's punishment for your decadence and your disregard for the sanctity of human life.

So if no one that died in the US was innocent, I guess no innocents have been killed by our drone attacks either, that's a relief!

Of course, Democracy or not, 8 year olds can't vote, so how does the 8 year old that died bear responsibility for our government?

This is god's punishment…
Won't comment on your comment as this quote seems sufficient to give a clue about what I think of it (that's ironic) but I just wanted to point about your nickname (I hope this is such !? Sorry if I'm wrong) which I find can be altogether subtle and offending for some.

Let's hope they capture him alive. A suspect is alway a suspect and not guilty(about the bombing ,not the shootout).
Besides, i would like to know why(no matter how stupid or sick).

Anyhoo, has anyone read and/or have thoughts on the following article(s) by David Sirota?

Let’s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American

I still hope the bomber is a white American

Now that theory has been put to rest. Any idea on their motivation? I'm confused, I thought their beef is with Russia

hmm, why rob a store when your picture is already everywhere on the news?

Chechnayan Muslims

Extremists. Okay, now my world makes sense again

Now that theory has been put to rest. Any idea on their motivation? I'm confused, I thought their beef is with Russia

Muslim extremists tend to flock together. So if you kill one muslim, it doesn't matter where or whether you've defended muslims in the past (hello Bosnia), they take it as some personal grudge.

IE they're fucking nuts.

I'm also a bit surprised about Chechen origin of the suspects. Chechen's beef IS with Russia and US was quite supportive of this country 1990s struggle for independence. But
1- extremists don't excel at logic and
2- as BN have said, Muslim extremists tend to flock together.

Last edited:
Aparently the remaining guy has said he's going to get revenge for his brother's death on twitter. That guy has hours to live at best.

Aparently the remaining guy has said he's going to get revenge for his brother's death on twitter. That guy has hours to live at best.

Legit? Lots of fake twitter accounts apparently.

Was reported as legit when I saw it, but maybe changed. Either way, large parts of Boston are in lockdown and SWAT are everywhere. They are going to find this guy and chances are he's going to get lit up.

Most probably a fake. Unless he took his laptop with him and found a hiding hole with internet access...

You can do twitter from a cell phone. These guys aren't the smartest.

Hope they get him alive, personally, would be good to get some answers. But the way the other guy apparently looked, I think his chances aren't good...

Back
Top Bottom