C&C: Red Alert 3

Remus

Antihero
GameSpy think the game is pretty good. The first Red Alert left me many good real time strategy game experiences. The latest rts game i played was World in Conflict released last year. Don't think will get this one but anyway what's your impression or comments on the new RA 3?

Well, according to reviews I have read, RA 3 seems to be great fun and a must
buy If you fancy real time strategy games. Even I consider whether to buy it despite the fact that I'm not a strategy game lover, maybe because I have also
good memories of RA 1 :)

I just completed all three campaigns, and I like it a lot. The campaigns could've been a bit longer (about 10 levels each, some of them fairly short), and various factions could've had a bit more variety, but all in all it's an entertaining strategy game, certainly worthy of following in RA2s footsteps.

RA1 is one of my all time favourite games. I was a bit dissapointed by RA2, is RA3 better than RA2 ?

In gamespot 780 users have given average score of 78% for the game. Sounds like a "yet-another-RTS-clone". I was bored with the previous alert allready so I will propably skip this too.

Last edited:
@GG
Depends on how you define "better". I actually liked the campaigns more in RA3 than 2, even though they were a bit shorter (the movie clips between the levels are great, the level design is solid, and you always play co-op: Either with a friend, or with a computer as your ally).

However, I still prefer RA2 for multiplayer, but that's probably because I've played it so much. :)

PS. The computer ally is surprisingly good, and can usually hold his own. It also adds a little extra strategy - how to make the best use of his/her forces.

I just wondered whether the German version will still contain "androids" instead of human persons in it ?

Back
Top Bottom