Neverwinter - Book II from R.A. Salvatore Released

Actually vaguely interested. Book I (I attempted to write the title and failed) was far from his worst output.

Salvatore does have ups and downs. Can anyone recommend what of his books is worth reading ( I have read bunch of first drizzt novels (until death of wulfgar))

Salvatore does have ups and downs. Can anyone recommend what of his books is worth reading ( I have read bunch of first drizzt novels (until death of wulfgar))

The first books I read by Salvatore was the Cleric quintet. The first of the 5 books is a little slow at the start, but the writing is pretty decent and the humor is always there. Ivan and Pickel are just one of my favorite duo in a book.

Don't be afraid of picking those up

Another vote for the Cleric quintet. I found Cadderley to be an interesting hero. A cleric with great power but quite a bit of doubt about his faith and what he's supposed to be doing. I also liked his girlfriend the monk. She does her own thing and will even if it means separating from her beau. Good read.

I guess it was opposite for me than. I admittedly read just first cleric quintet , but it failed to grab me.

I most liked Menzoberzan Drizzt novels.

Cadderley and his crew had a prominent role in the book before the current Neverwinter Nights series. "Ghost King". If you like the Cleric Quintet, you may want to see the resolution of their story.

Back
Top Bottom