Avadon 2 - Patch 1.0.1 Released

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
In a new post on the games website Spiderweb Software announces that a new patch for Avadon 2 in now available.

We have updated Avadon 2: The Corruption to v1.0.1 on our site for Macintosh and Windows. This update fixes a number of issues, including a weird bug that could make a major NPC disappear. We will update the versions on Steam, GOG.com, etc very soon. If you get Avadon 2 from our site, just download the v1.0.1 demo and install it over v1.0. This will fix the problems and not affect your registration/saved games.
More information.

Unfortunately the GOG version still doesn't seem to have the patch, and I'm about to get near the area in which the bug may occur...

...well, I'll just work instead of playing ;)

Just in time, almost finished with battle world Kronos.
Most certain will the new gog version be online in the next 24h. Cant wait to play it on hard for the first time for any vogel game.

I started on hard but about 15 hours in I switched to normal. Hard level is fun in unique fights, but the 90% of combat encounters which are pretty mundane it results in pure hp bloat. A missed opportunity imho. The number and behaviour of opponents is the same, it's just that they have more hp and so the game drags out.

Back
Top Bottom