Cradle - Kickstarter Update #2

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Mojo Game Studios has posted the second kickstarter update for Cradle with news of the games first stretch goal.

The Cradle Kickstarter has been live for just over 24 hours and we’re doing good! We have received a ton of questions, excitement, and even a little help in that time! Your confidence has convinced us to start showing off some of our bigger dreams. Without further to ado, we are proud to present our first stretch goal!

A larger budget means a bigger and better performance. There will be more voiced content throughout the game - with more lines from all of Cradle's central characters.
More information.

Wow, Lost TV series black smoke demon thingy and obviously an unfortunate, bad pitch. Try again via next Kickstarter? But collect feedback during this one.

I am afraid it is not looking good for the project at the moment. Hopefully things will pick up over the weekend. I am still undecided, trying to cut back on KS. Have a few going with Original Sin looking to be the first one to come through. I am sure I am not the only one with the opinion, the pitches will need to be better to get contributions.

I can't view most video at work but need to see a mock-up of stats and skills. A good description of the spell system would also be appreciated. Showing skill in anything other than artwork is mandatory.

Back
Top Bottom