Legend - Hand of God - English Demo

Downloading. Man, that is one Flash-heavy site. I feel really silly when my mouse cursor turns into a butterfly. :)

Edit: Slow, too. Can't find it anywhere else though.

Last edited:
Slow, too. Can't find it anywhere else though.

Yeah. I tried it yesterday and it was gonna take like 36 hours!! So I figured I'd wait, but then I found full version in Wal-mart last night, so I picked it up. Haven't installed yet as my new computer gets delivered today, so I wait.

Last edited:
Thanks r3dshift--still no NA mirror there but hopefully coming. My dl finally finished from the official site so I'm good to go.

Edit: Nope--files were corrupted. Trying again at gamershell. Seems to be working.

Last edited:
Actually if you goto the gamestop's page on this game, they have had the English Demo hosted for a while now. I have gotten it over the weekend and it was fun (albeit kinda clunky) while it lasted.

Look at the Bonus Offer section here.

Meh.

Voice acting of the main character is terrible - he sounds like a bored teenager. The little fairy is cute, though.

Graphics are ok, but nothing visually stunning. The spell effects are very poor.

UI is very poor. I was playing at 19x12 and UI elements, like inventory and skills, were scaled to fit the entire screen. This gave the gamea very clunky and unpolished look.

Back to Titan Quest, I guess.

I was playing at 19x12

Me, while I'm still playing ALL games at 1024x768, I guess that I'm belonging to a dying-out minority.

I had no problems.

I even dare to forsee that at one point ALL games will be produced for incredibly high resolutions - which makes the users of lower ones kind of "left out". Then, I almost assume, I must listen to people saying I'm a sucker and loser because of the low resolutions I use.

I´m also pretty old fashioned. I´m using 1024 or 1152 on a 19" CRT.

Back
Top Bottom