WOW is the most popular MMORPG

If you're going to be addicted to something, at least take care not to do drugs AND play WoW.

Hey, everybody knows that WOW is in deep financial troubles, and need all the support it can get.

I dunno. I play Meridian 59 and I'm leary of all these newcomers. I mean, its just more of the same.

LOL, that was pretty good LD.

How old are you? Is English your second language?

And yes I believe you do like WoW. It's just normally if you say something like that you back it up with "reasons" why you like it or asking the opinions of other people. You know, posts longer than one sentence.

Just some food for thought.

Am I the only one who suspects that EA/Blizzard are behind some of the "asian" farming sites?

Just a thought - and sort of on topic ;)

Yes.

Eh.. probably not. But I'm not among them. I can't see any reason why they would do such a thing.

No reason?

Beyond the perfect money-making scheme you mean? Not that WoW isn't that already, but you know :)

wOw goLD
-censored-

WTF does that mean?

I'm getting interested in this idiotic speech. It's fascinating in a "staring at a car crash" sorta way.

If I was a fish, I would be the one eaten by a cuttlefish because I couldn't keep my eyes off of it:-/

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF does that mean?

I'm getting interested in this idiotic speech. It's fascnating in a "staring at a car crash" sorta way.

Since it's 40 years since the moon landing. What if it happened today?:

Hustn: Ap0110 11, r u there? lol!
Ap0ll0: lol!
Hustn: Tech guys sez ty 4 fixin ntenna. lol!
Ap0110: n00bs!
Hustn: U landed?
Ap0110: Egl landed. lol!
Hustn: Gratz.
Ap0110: Small step 4 man. Big step 4 mankind. lol!
Hustn: Lol!
Ap0110: kthxbye. lol!

I'm sure it can be improved.

It would seem to be enough for more people than you'd hope.

I hope you're right, though ;)

You might as well suggest that the competition was behind it. Making money from Wow in addition to destroying the game.

I can see it can be an interesting thought experiment. For someone. But not for me. :)

Back
Top Bottom