RPGWatch - Five Years Anniversary: Win a Copy of Driftmoon

This looks interesting, and it would be good timing. I should just about be done with everything else on my list when this rolls around.

I'm in as well.

Count me in again =-)

I didn't comment on the Dungeons of Dredmor since I already own a copy, but count me in on this one!

Had not heard of this game, cool!

And again, Happy Anniversary RPGWatch!

This one has been on my radar for a while, too - been hard to get a handle on how it'll play from the screenshots/videos, I think. Probably because of the different viewpoint etc. Anyway, looking forward to seeing how it turns out :)

I may have just recently signed up, but I have been visiting the site for a while now. Kudos for 5 years, and hope you last for many many years to come.

Yea, I didn't like the screenshots at all, but I saw enough of the trailer to buy it. I'm glad I did, the part I played was fun.

I got used to the viewpoint very quickly. To me, it really doesn't look that bad while gaming. At least not as bad as gauntlet or those old Siege games.

ah, ok. this had me concerned as well but I'll take your word for it that its fun.

I note Rat that you are the first critic quoted on their official page. ;)

LMAO, I didn't even notice that.

I know I posted somewhere over there about how I wasn't sure about the view point. Siege left a really bad taste in my mouth for all topdown games, but they kept talking about what's in the game like a reputation system and a few dozen other things that sounded great. So I bought it.

If anyone is wondering why they went with a top-down viewpoint the go here.

The real thing that sold me though was the trailer. The combat looked ok and then the conversation with a skeleton trying to dig to the other side of the world was great. MOAR of that, please. :)

Funny, I just watched the recent trailer and it doesn't have that conversation anymore. Too bad, I thought it was great.

Sign me up, please. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom