6NOV: The Apocolypse Cometh

Acolytes of Bush doctrine of "my way or highway"?

Apparently some also want to emigrate to land of Oz because: "because their president is a Christian and actually supports what he says"…

http://www.news.com.au/technology/f...n-male-president/story-e6frfrnr-1226512853271

Nothing wrong with Oz… especially when you consider the country's better unemployment rate and stronger dollar as compared to the U.S.. I've wanted to emigrate to Australia or New Zealand for a few years now, not necessarily due to any election.

You can't blame her really. If her husband could have been bothered to vote outcome of the election would have been different! :sneaky:

As of we didn't need any evidence that the right wing is populated by nut jobs. ;)
Shall I dig out the video of the Obummer supporter from last election that claimed on camera that she wouldn't have to pay for her house or her car since her messiah was elected?

Please do. We could all use a bit more frivolity, in the wake of Mitten's massive loss. Some say he was buried under a landslide of electoral votes: 332 vs 206. But the popular vote is much closer:

Obama 62,280,959
Romney 58,899,127

No doubt we've got nuts and idiots on our side, but we don't have all of them. ;)

Don't bother it will just give a few posters here more ammo to fling on how the republicans are the worst thing ever. Right Thrasher?:p

At least Obama wont have another four more years unless he rewrites the constitution. I can see it now Obama for life his quote "I promised change but fucked things up instead". :lol:

And I'm sure if Romney had won that the left would be displaying nothing but genteel sportsmanship.

Nobody wants to hear the truth. I'm sure the democrats would of been civil if Obama lost.

Last edited:
I was surprised by the humility and sincerity Romney showed in his resignation speech. For the first time I may have seen a glimpse of the real man behind the curtain.

Also: Obama cannot rewrite the Constitution. That has to come from our extremely productive Congress which seems entirely too busy with pointless and wasteful investigations. ;)

Shall I dig out the video of the Obummer supporter from last election that claimed on camera that she wouldn't have to pay for her house or her car since her messiah was elected?

That's not what she said. She said if he were elected she wouldn't have to worry about putting gas in her car and pay her mortgage (obviously referring to the worry about losing her job by a bad economy), not that she wouldn't have to pay for anything. :rolleyes: DTE, at least you're consistent with living in the rightwing echo chamber of misinformation. ;)

http://news.yahoo.com/don’t-get-coc...st-like-you-did-two-decades-ago-13564462.html

There are double dashes before and after "democrats" in the address, so you'll have to manually correct that to follow the link.

You’re looking at a political party that has lost the popular vote in five of the past six elections; whose one winning presidential candidate achieved the White House thanks to a fluke; and whose prospects for the future seem doomed by demography and geography.

No, it’s not today’s Republican Party you’re looking at—it’s the Democratic Party after the 1988 elections. And the past (nearly) quarter-century is an object lesson in the peril of long-term assumptions about the nature and direction of our political path.
And here is a crucial parallel to what Democrats had to learn in the late 1980s: If voters believe you do not respect their values, they will not care much about your programs. Back then, the problem for Democrats was a sense that they had contempt for traditional values. Today, the problem for Republicans is that when people hear Rush Limbaugh call a young woman a “slut” or watch Sheriff Joe Arpaio wage a campaign against Hispanics, they think they’re hearing the voice of the Republican rank and file.
Third, sooner or later some leading figure in the Republican Party will have to begin talking back to the Rush Limbaugh-Sean Hannity-Dick Morris-Grover Norquist Axis of Drivel that has made the GOP so unattractive to so many who might well embrace its policy agenda. In this past campaign, the people who might have taken on that job—Jeb Bush, Mitch Daniels among others—chose to stay on the sidelines. They will do so again at great cost to their party, and the country.
I admit to being heartbroken when My Man Mitch decided not to run.

Those are good points. My biggest problem with him was his flipflopping. Going from extreme rightwing opinions to moderate policies during the debates. Who knows, he may have been actually moderate, and certainly his record sometimes shows a moderate to centrist stance. Romneycare anyone?

I'm wazching a satire ("Kabetett") TV show right now, and I find it frightening how many politicians and financcial ministers had once been employees of "Goldman Sex" …

All of these people have been members of :

- "Goldman Sex"
- "Group Of Thirty"
- EZB
- Council Of Foreign Relations
- Trilateral Commission

and several other groups.

Look them up at Wikipedia, if you don't know them.

Goldman Sachs…

Also, found at QT3

207468_333943623370594_2075723311_n.jpg

Last edited:
Stupid-er? Looks to me like somebody is (to use a British expression) "taking a piss"!

If you can't catch the intentional, there's not much I can do for you. I even flagged it a bit with the hyphen, but I guess some people just don't do subtle. You must be needing a refill on your enlightenment.

Sorry dte. Did have a loooong day :)

Back
Top Bottom