Numen - Official Website

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Akella have opened the official website for the action RPG Numen. After about 5 months of no news, this might be the start of hearing more of this game.
More information.

The website sucks. It takes a while to load the stupid Flash-ness.

Flash is sooooo stupid.

You must have had a rather poor connection, mate. It loaded up promptly enough for me.

That much aside, I'm glad to see Numen is turning out to be more than mere vaporware. I distinctly recall a conversation (either on the Codex or Iron Tower forums) concerning probable vaporware games, amongst which Numen prominently featured. In any case, they've considerably improved the engine since their first iteration (judging solely from the screenshots), however, hopefully their localization of the game will be more professional than that of the site (the text can be a little...wonky at times). Oh, and I'm also hoping it will be less hack-and-slash than Titan Quest. I've always wanted to play a true Greek-centric RPG...

It loaded for me in around 5 seconds on a rather fast dorm connection. Flash sites suck. They should stay in Japan and GTFO of everywhere else. Unneccesary load times for pure ugliness.

No racism, just noting that a much larger number of Japanese websites are all Flash-y when compared the number of english websites.

Flash sites are spreading rapidely. Soon, all game-related siites of companies with a certain size will be flash-based, I predict.

Only text-focused sites will remain non-flashed.

Or -flushed.

After years of looking forward to it, I finally have a cojmputer that can handle Numen.

It's a tough change from Titan Quest, and I have a question so simple that it embarrasses me. But I can't find the answer in the manual:

How do you access healing potions?

Back
Top Bottom