Two Worlds II - UK Delay

Dhruin

SasqWatch
After TopWare took back the UK publishing rights from Southpeak, it seems they're finding it a little hard to get the game out the door themselves. According to Eurogamer, the UK release has been pushed back to Feb 18th:
There's been another UK release hiccup for Two Worlds II; the ambitious fantasy RPG has been pushed back from a 4th February release (this Friday) to 18th February, TopWare Interactive has confirmed to Eurogamer.
Thanks to Omega for this and several other links.
More information.

It's weird. Because, last week I bought my copy from Shopto.net (UK site) and I got it yesterday. 5 minutes ago, I visited the site again. But now it's in the preorder status. Interesting.

You might have got the English version of the mainland Europe release Gokyabgu, that has been out for months.

My US version shipped on Saturday and is supposed to be here Friday... they had no faster shipping options on Topware's site. Amazon in the US still shows the game as coming out in a month for some reason.

It's weird. Because, last week I bought my copy from Shopto.net (UK site) and I got it yesterday. 5 minutes ago, I visited the site again. But now it's in the preorder status. Interesting.

Also, I believe ShopTo lists games for "preorder" when they're out of stock. I don't think they deal with imports. But I admit it does look a bit weird, since the console versions are also listed for "preorder" there.

Apparently it's nearly impossible to give European RPGs a decent release.

EDIT: No, I was wrong about that "out of stock" thing. The site now lists the game as "To be released in 9 days". What the hell is going on?

Last edited:
simonheffer said:
A large portion of Two Worlds II stock has been "wrecked" on its journey from China to the UK, publisher TopWare has revealed to Eurogamer.

wtf. At least the excuse is novel.

Pirates Of Somalia ?

Did they by chance hijack the freighter shipping the game DVDs ?

Back
Top Bottom