Disciples III - Trailer @ CVG

Looks quite good. I do hope that the english release is more or less bug free.

Apart from the bugs... this game seems to suffer from some flawed design decisions and unfinished features. Some russian reviews gave it nothing more than 40-50% score... claiming that even if the huge amount of bugs would be fixed this would still remain a very bad game.

Apart from the bugs… this game seems to suffer from some flawed design decisions and unfinished features. Some russian reviews gave it nothing more than 40-50% score… claiming that even if the huge amount of bugs would be fixed this would still remain a very bad game.

Can you tell me by any chance what those flaws and unfinished features are?
Iam quite curious about that actually..

As I have understand, they did a "FF13"! Very liniar whit no exploration.

As I have understand, they did a "FF13"! Very liniar whit no exploration.

Well that's not a problem for me, I actually prefer it that way. I also played FF13, and I enjoyed it until the part where it opened up :)

Extremely stupid AI and linear maps with very little strategy involved are amongst the worst flaws a TBS game can have. And this has both.

Extremely stupid AI and linear maps with very little strategy involved are amongst the worst flaws a TBS game can have. And this has both.

yes stupid AI is definitely bad. What made Heroes of Might & Magic 4 the worst of the series, by far. I can only hope they can make it better in a patch by the time it starts selling in the rest of the world.

yes stupid AI is definitely bad. What made Heroes of Might & Magic 4 the worst of the series, by far.

I agree on that, HoMM 4 would have been my favorite Heroes game if it didn't ship in an unfinished state with nearly inexistent AI.

Back
Top Bottom