Dragon Age Journeys - Updated to Version 1.41

aries100

SasqWatch
Version 1.41 of the free browser game Dragon Age: Journeys from EA2D is now available. They've fixed some bugs and made the Amulet of the War Mage and the Mighty Magic achievement easier to get. The details of the update:
Over the weekend, we updated Dragon Age Journeys to version 1.41. In addition to the latest round of bug fixes, we changed the earn conditions on the Mighty Magic achievement and the Amulet of the War Mage unlock item.
Dragon Age Journeys is still in beta, and as such, we are trying to optimize the game to meet the needs of our players. We felt that the previous earn conditions on these two items were too difficult or time consuming for many players, and have revised them to reflect a level of difficulty we think is more appropriate. These and other features of Dragon Age Journeys are sure to improve as our work on the game continues.
Some users may experience problems with earning these items on older save files. If you are experiencing any problems or frustrations with these unlocks or achievements, please email us at dajourneys@gmail.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and we will be sure to address the problems as quickly as possible.
Thank You,
Dragon Age Journeys team
More information.

Cool, might make the effort then, really couldn't be arsed playing it three times including one on hard, it runs too slowly at home & I can't connect to the server at work.

HAs anyone else unlocked any of these? Are they easy to redeem in game, do they just turn up in your inventory next time you load up the real game?

I got all three in one playthrough on hard before this patch, so it's doable. They showed up in my inventory immediately after unlocking them.

I got all three in one playthrough on hard before this patch, so it's doable. They showed up in my inventory immediately after unlocking them.

I thought one of them you needed to complete it as a warrior, rogue and mage?

Back
Top Bottom