Witcher Just a few things I don't quite understand

The Witcher

Warmskin

Watcher
I have no problem making many types of different potions and they all work successfully. But, there are two that don't: 'Frightener's Vision' (1 extra bronze talent) and 'Hellhound's Soul' (1 extra silver talent). I can make these and drink them, but they don't add any talents when I sit down at my next campfire and rest. Do I need some kind of book or journal I possibly haven't read yet? If so which one? Go ahead, spoil me... I just want to see if this is the problem. I'm in Chapter 2. Thanks.

Mm, they should have added talents. Usually when you sit at a campfire and hover over those particular talents (could be in any tree), it says something like "story talent". That means you can't put points in there yourself; they are activated by drinking special potions like the ones you mentioned.

Mm, they should have added talents. Usually when you sit at a campfire and hover over those particular talents (could be in any tree), it says something like "story talent". That means you can't put points in there yourself; they are activated by drinking special potions like the ones you mentioned.

Is there a particular time exactly when I'm supposed to drink the special potions, like after I'm already sitting at the fire? And where in what manual is this explained? I think I probably know the answer to that! >:O
Thanks a lot.

OK, Sorry... my bad. I figured it out - I was just doing things in the wrong order. It was a lot simpler than I thought. Thanks. :blush:

Back
Top Bottom