Forum Bug Reports and Feature Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what's the deal with posting on the forums using Safari on an iPhone? I type one character and the posting window closes and the page scrolls to the the top. Very frustrating.

I use Safari on an iPad and have no problems. Are there others with this problem?

I did notice that sometimes it is slow in loading the complete page, but already shows what it has, so I can scroll to the post I want to read and once it completes loading goes to the start of the page.

It's probably related to the screen size (EDIT: and zooming). I'll bet it's a safari bug on the iPhone. But sometimes it works, but not much lately.

Last edited:
Let's see if there are others with the same problem.

So that is where they went....

Good question. Who closed it and why?

I didn't close any threads either, so I have no idea!!

Er ... it wasn't me, either ^^.

Just wanted to say that "Expected Releases" is excellent feature!

With all these early releases its hard to keep up what is released and when. Especially in near future. MMx just week from here. Excellent.

I really like the Tag/Quote - Alert - System used at the Codex.

If a user is tagged in a post like @Myrthos or a post of a user is quoted
the user will have an alert box (a counter) under his name and can easily navigate to the tagged/quoted position by clicking on an entry in a navigation window that will pop up.

I was just wondering whether we'll need an extra D:OS sub-forum ? It's been quite popular so far ... And, maybe, we could collect all our Kickstarter threads there ?

Good point, the forum has been created.

Could we have "like it" button for forum posts and score for persons for how many "like it" points they have scored (also how many posts they have made)? It worked well on another forum so why not here. Somtimes I just want to say that "good post" but I dont want to write reply. This is the answer to that.

Could we have "like it" button for forum posts and score for persons for how many "like it" points they have scored (also how many posts they have made)? It worked well on another forum so why not here. Somtimes I just want to say that "good post" but I dont want to write reply. This is the answer to that.

A 'Like' button has been added to the right side of the 'Quick Reply' button in every post that is not your own (you can't like yourself :))
Once you 'like' it your forum name will be listed below the post, together with anybody else who 'liked' the post.
If you want you can also remove your 'like' again.

There is a minimum requirement of 10 posts before you can start to 'like' other posts.

Thanks to Arhu for the effort in making this look decent!

If someone can think of a better word than 'Like' let me know (and no, it can't be brofist ;))

Well tell Arhu thank you. This will save me a few posts every week.:thumbsup:

Hopefully we don't add a dislike button as that feature is terrible on other sites. Some examples are Eurogamer, Gamebanshee, and PC Gamer.;)

like synonyms

verb. agree something is good:

approve
accept
acclaim
admire
applaud
appreciate
approbate
be big on
commend
countenance
esteem
face it
favor
go along with
grin and bear it
handle
live with
praise
put up with
regard highly
respect
roll with punches
string along with
take up on
think highly of

I like [I agree], [I applaud] and [respect] :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom