Disciples III - New Website

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Akella sent word the Disciples III: Renaissance site has been overhauled - here's the accompanying PR blurb:
Ten years have passed since Disciples: Sacred Lands hit the market and won the hearts of gamers all over the world. The long-awaited new release in the fantasy series - Disciples III: Renaissance is soon coming out to bring turn-based strategies back to the top.

With regards to the upcoming release we’re pleased to announce opening of the new official “Disciples III: Renaissance” website. The renewed website features a book-like design, and we’re planning to update this book regularly with new pages and chapters, keeping it in tact with what the community in interested in. The storyline, character and game world data, game mechanics and technology used in development – there is a whole dimension of things we’re looking to share. And just like in any other great fantasy novel – lot of state-of-an-art drawings and sketches, as well as in-game screenshots.
“The main purpose of the new website is the proper presentation of game on the web, which it surely deserves”, - said Dmitry Demyanovsky, the studio head the Disciples III: Renaissance project lead at .dat. “All the information, that was previously shattered all over the web, has been gathered on one, easy to use and great looking web resource. Our artists have put their very heart and soul into the creation of each element of the site and we hope the players will appreciate it at its true value”.
From now on the site will be regularly updated not only with development news and screenshots but also with videos, and a highly-anticipated demo-version. Additional game content, for retail copy owners will also be available for download from the website.
Residents of the old website are not to worry – all the forum messages data will be saved, so you’ll be able to continue your conversations with any issues.
More information.

It may be all the people checking it out, but right now it is slooooooooooooow (and flash based bleh)

The site is absolutely gorgeous, but I can't find anything in English as yet.

Good news about the demo. I hope they're serious about the updates--the last site(now gone) had almost zero activity--about once every six months they'd post a screenshot. The game's scheduled for Q3 2009, so hopefully this is the beginning of the ramp-up to launch.

(whisper) pssst - magerette, there's an EN/RU tab in red at the top r/h corner after the cinematics screen and after the initial screen.:)
There's also an English section in new forum

Excellent art and atmospheric theme, will be keeping track of this one.

Last edited:
Not on my machine, unfortunately Wulf. The top inch is cut off in the display--you can get to the books, but there's no tab in sight; you can barely see where to turn the pages.

Thanks for the tip, anyway. I'll see if I can fiddle with my monitor. :)

Hey magerette, the solution to your problem is right-clicking in the top right hand corner of the screen and selecting 'Zoom in', after which you'll see the red 'ENG/RUS' text. Just tried it myself.

Edit: Or alternatively, you can just select zoom out, it's more straightforward that way.

Many thanks, r3dshift. Worked like a charm.

Many thanks, r3dshift. Worked like a charm.

I hate 'flash only' sites. Sure they may look cool, but I hate them. When I want to read about a class, I don't want to see 3 flying gnomes opening a book, just show me the freaking info! lol

Back
Top Bottom