Pricewatch!

I don't know whether I want them to have lots of good deals or very few. My backlog's big enough as it is.

Not for me! At that link it is $18.

In fact, the link from the steam front page where it says it's $7.50 takes me to the same page where it costs $18.

Shame on Steam for false advertising. Probably just a typo though.

EDIT: Looks like they fixed the front page.

Interested. Checked out a let's play Utube of CK2. Not sure if pages and pages of knobs to adjust would excite me. I need to try out EU3 or V 1/2 first since I already have them.

They are different. You do not have pages and pages of knobs to adjust in CK2.

I've already fallen victim to some of those summer deals. I grabbed Spellforce: Platinum Edition and a crpg called Numen: Contest of Heroes for less than $6 total.

Numen looks like a cross between Gothic and Titan Quest. Anyone familar with it?

Played the demo of Numen, didn't like it at all. I simply despise games where the main quest is: kill 785683578634896439785649265 mob respawns. I don't care if some of those are hit and sell in trillions of copies.

Dunno what to say. 2.50€ sounds as right price for such a game. If maybe in the meantime someone made a mod to stop mob respawns I'll buy it. If there is not such mod, well… I'm still not buying it. Yes, it's a nicelooking indie game, but remove those looks and you get just a generic mobrespawning game not worth your time.

There is also a good short review on GB:
http://www.gamebanshee.com/reviews/103072-numen-contest-of-heroes.html

I can confirm there aren't any. In fact, I don't think there's a single slider in the game.

Sounds like you are both taking me too literally. Large number of independent control inputs in the form of pages of buttons, numbers, or what have you is what I see. Hard to get excited by that.

I've already fallen victim to some of those summer deals. I grabbed Spellforce: Platinum Edition and a crpg called Numen: Contest of Heroes for less than $6 total.

Numen looks like a cross between Gothic and Titan Quest. Anyone familar with it?

Please try Numen and let us know if it is worth a damn. Really bad reviews but I tend to ignore reviews. Every once in a while I'm tempted to grab Loki or Silverfall as well...

Back
Top Bottom