Inquisitor - English Version Update #2

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Every day I breeze past the Inquisitor page and glance at the "preorder before December 31st 2009" text that still remains. Our reader Roland wrote to them in May and finally received a brief response (this gives me hope I might get an answer from my emails from five years back) on the current progress, which he was kind enough to pass on:
We are still working on English version of Inquisitor. It's really huge game.

Best Regards Lukas Macura, CINEMAX
More information.

Every day?

I hope the dude that wrote that reply isn't the one translating it

Lukas said:
We are still working on English version of Inquisitor. It's really huge game and we only have one part-time translator.

Fixed it for them. :)

...and after 10 long years, working by candlelight through the night in his remote dark tower, the translated texts were complete, he ignored the evil Dhruins calls, he continued onward alone, without updating his web page, relentlessly and undeterred, forever seeking to reach his ultimate goal, to fulfill his promise... the English release date was only a short distance away, he would need to concentrate all his powers for that final push......Q4/2010. he would not let the gamers down, his word was true and just, wooden dragon, the last inquisitor.

His effort will be rewarded....i will buy this game. :)

Looks a bit interesting. Nice and atmsopheric graphics, but the animations were a bit odd.. would buy, at least if it's closer to Ultima7 than Diablo.. but that's probably asking for too much heh

Looks a bit interesting. Nice and atmsopheric graphics, but the animations were a bit odd.. would buy, at least if it's closer to Ultima7 than Diablo.. but that's probably asking for too much heh

ABout the same thing i want to say about it.
Didnt hear from this one before, glad RPGwatch made news about it.

I'm with bemushroomed and ikbenrichard; the animation reminds me of Sacred with the super-fast tiny strides punctuated with really loud footstep noises.

…and after 10 long years, working by candlelight through the night in his remote dark tower, ..., he continued onward alone, without updating his web page, relentlessly and undeterred, forever seeking to reach his ultimate goal, to fulfill his promise…

That part sounds like Grimoire. :p

Way to keep the candle burning Dhruin. I gave up monitoring that 2 years ago. Now please get a status on Heart of Eternity ;)

Some (bad) news on English release
Martin Kovář (kovar@cinemax.cz) - 12.10.2010, 09:58
re: English version
We are waiting for Akella, so that we could work on Russian and English versions simultaneously. Unfortunately, I don't think any more that the English version will be released this year.

which might not be all that bad news as next year is just a stones throw away.
At least the game is in the pipeline, after 10 years, a few more months won't hurt. :)

Back
Top Bottom