Lichdom - A New Single-Player RPG

Graphics look good but fights are obvious crap and seems there's nothing else in it.

Looks like the graphic quality is much worse in the latest video. :/ Not very impressive.

If the gameplay is anything like Dark Messiah though, I'm buying this. :)

Actually, dunno if I liked it. I liked the presentation. But it would be a shame if such great visuals are just a diablo clone in firstperson engine.

I still didn't start Dishonored (bought it when JDR said it's good and have it installed for a couple of months already). Arx Fatalis is an awsome game and I can't understand they've never made a sequel.

:raincloud:

so I guess this is Arx Fatalis 2 then?

Well gone are the days of pure RPGs the Era of cross genre pollution is the future.;) This is actually nothing new as it has been happening for years.:)

Exactly, It is my believe that hard core CRPG players have always been the cutting edge gamers. Not because we seek the latest in graphic candy but we're always on the look out for RPGs. A developer would be smart to throw a few RPG terms in their description and hope one of us folks comes tripping into their website, pintrest, Facebook, tweet. what ever to get some hits.

I'm always on the look out for RPGs. We even had a nice thread going here this week about how the Watch could handle any new RPGs on KickStarter.

They love us. They want our interest. They want out dollars.

Way too busy for this old gamer. I like a slower paced game than the frantic pace that trailer showed. If they show non-combat stuff, perhaps I'll change my mind, but this sounds like Dark Souls, not Skyrim.

Exactly, It is my believe that hard core CRPG players have always been the cutting edge gamers. Not because we seek the latest in graphic candy but we're always on the look out for RPGs. A developer would be smart to throw a few RPG terms in their description and hope one of us folks comes tripping into their website, pintrest, Facebook, tweet. what ever to get some hits.

I'm always on the look out for RPGs. We even had a nice thread going here this week about how the Watch could handle any new RPGs on KickStarter.

They love us. They want our interest. They want out dollars.

There's RPG and RPG, that's the only game tag to pinpoint an attempt to create a world game. But it embeds many very different genre of games because it's an "arlésienne" and the genres rely on what you develop more or less.

They don't try target the classic RPG gamers that in my opinion believe they are more than they are really, they target the dream power generated by the tag.

Back
Top Bottom