DaggerfallDaedroth.gif

DaggerfallSkeleton.gif

Stop right now, you anti-semite.

listen you stupid kyke

first play this music to go along with my rant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0Msqg1pBsc

no one at the KKKodex hates jews, muslims or anyone- thats because the bros hate everyone equally

if someone calls out jews, or israelis or says the holocaust was good clean wholesome fun- you know what

FUCKING DEAL WITH IT

its the same codex that hates america, hates everyone- hates arabs, hates blacks women, midgets and especially hates itself

a jew joke is a way of inviting you into the brotherhood- dont expect FOX news to kiss your ass and hold back the jew butt hurt

no, to join the bros you have to accept your going to take as much haterade as anyone else

so yeah, deal with it faggot

consider it an hoor if you are singled out

Probably better than the escapist, though they would yield us with much butthurt and a lockdown if we were to occupy them.

You have to accept the cultural shock of Gaia Online and KKKodexia coliding would be beautiful. Probably both sides would destroy each other, and then something new and wonderful would grow up on its place, like a flower coming out a very two hurt, uhm, tails melted together.

And we could do with the little characters for avatars in KKKodexia.

Codex group has reached 66 members as well as 20+ invitations pending!

If you are a Codex member who has not been invited yet, notify me in this thread!

This insults my liberal mind
rpg codex truly is a den of scum

I don't know. I wouldn't generally go out of my way to seek out a thread like this at a RPG site, but I gotta say I kind of enjoyed the pictures.

Whatever works for ya, champ. Elsewhere.

Outrageous. RPGWatch is a self-respecting, decent forum run by people who aren't complete idiots (I'm looking at you, DarkUnderlord). This kind of villainy has no place on these pristine white pages.

Back
Top Bottom