Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey hello! Have fun, Fire :flower:.

New here :)

Hi I'm Lisbeth ❥
I actually joined because my friend and I are taking turns running a futuristic/sci-fi/post-apocalyptic tabletop style rpg over kik.

Let me know if you are interested. We are looking for up to six players other than ourselves. We are both in our mid twenties and if you are interested to know the system we are using the mechanics are based off of All Flesh Must Be Eaten volume two even though this adventure will most likely not feature zombies.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Lisbeth ❥

Hi I'm Lisbeth ❥
I actually joined because my friend and I are taking turns running a futuristic/sci-fi/post-apocalyptic tabletop style rpg over kik.

Let me know if you are interested. We are looking for up to six players other than ourselves. We are both in our mid twenties and if you are interested to know the system we are using the mechanics are based off of All Flesh Must Be Eaten volume two even though this adventure will most likely not feature zombies.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Lisbeth ❥

Sounds like a cool project. You have a website or media to share?
Also, good luck with that!

Hello, I'm cinder and I make let's plays and such. also i effing love RPGs

Hello, Longtime CRPG fan here. I've been lurking for some time now. Then I remembered I had made an account here a few years back so here I am creeping out of the shadows.
:D

Hey there! Enjoy the Watch :D.

Hello everyone! i haven't posted on this board for quite while. i still regularly checking up the rpg news here though.

Keep up the good work guys :)

Wow, there's a name I haven't seen in a long time.

Welcome to RPGWatch, Gifford777 - have fun!
Unfortunately Gifford777 was an advertiser HiddenX. I usually stop them, but they get smarter every month. On average 3-5 new accounts everyday usually are.

They just keep trying and I get them all the time eventually.:brood:

What's an advertiser? A bot?
Yes and no as it depends. Sometimes it's a bot and others times it's not.

We have over 30-50 accounts each week that just sign up to post links to products on other sites. This is nothing new as people get paid to do this.:shakefist:

Back
Top Bottom