Might & Magic X will be announced?

Gokyabgu

Keeper of the Watch
Original Sin 2 Donor
According to gamebanshee's news Ubisoft teased M&M 10 at their site:
http://might-and-magic.ubi.com/universe/en-US/x.aspx
Normally I wouldn't have much hope from a M&M game from Ubisoft, but there is a huge X at the site with various portrays and monsters from main series. So is this the new M&M game we have been looking for all those years. Site says meet us in Pax East. There isn't much time left to it. I hope they can add Caneghem on board with this new M&M and won't try to make some shitty MMO.

I have very little faith if it's being developed by Ubisoft.

Still, the thought of a new single-player M&M game is intriguing. If Ubisoft was smart, they would hire an experienced RPG developer to make it while they stick to the publishing aspects.

Ubisoft will more than likely make it a non purchase for me, and lots of others I bet. Anything with their DRM involved is just the kiss of death, which is too bad because a new M&M would be just awesome.

-Carn

As long as it's not CRUSADERS of M&M… I'm good with it.

What? No way!

Is it April 1st already?

Hmm, based on the art it does look like a Might & Magic reboot. Man, if they get Jon Van Caneghem on board with this it could have serious potential. Otherwise I wouldn't hold my breath.

Maybe all the rekindled interest in old-school games really is having an effect on some publisher decisions.

Seem exciting, atleast the teaser image of X wich captures the essence, there is little chance of game being good but I guess is the same thing as with star wars being bought be a studio who does similar stuff and will continue the saga.

Well, if anybody could completely screw this up, Ubisoft can!

I'm oh-so-very pessimistic about this... but just the notion of an AAA RPG w/ a first person party system warms the heart. A blackened, cynical heart.

Ubisoft cannot screw up as badly as EA can. Atleast there is that.

Wow, there is a god. Can't believe this. Very exciting news.

I can't decide if I love your posts or hate all of them. Either I'm genuinelly happy that someone this optimistic can still exist in todays world, or I'm bitter and upset that someone this optimistic can still exist in todays world. Either way, kudos for consistency. :)

Hopefully it can be as good as Might and Magic VI - one of my favorite RPGs of all time. One can wish ;)

Back
Top Bottom