Mass Effect 3 - GameInformer Tidbits

They all have the same source. RPS, VG247 and others all like to NeoGAF even though that GAF posts clearly states it's from a GameFAQs post. This one.

Doesn't anyone do source tracking anymore? Or was that always just me?
(above sentence not in reference to RPGWatch but in reference to larger sites being lazy)

Seen this. Looked at feature. Said yeah at a few of them, then saw Cerberus wanting Shepard dead while the Reapers are attacking and went "I called it!".

BioWare is so predictable. I expect lots of rage, because the game won't end like people wanted.

If it doesn't have a "good" sacrifice ending where Shepard dies I would be shocked out of my mind.

Seen this. Looked at feature. Said yeah at a few of them, then saw Cerberus wanting Shepard dead while the Reapers are attacking and went "I called it!".

BioWare is so predictable. I expect lots of rage, because the game won't end like people wanted.

What about those who supported Cerberus. Its bioware and there known for having different cannon settings but why offer choices then.

If it doesn't have a "good" sacrifice ending where Shepard dies I would be shocked out of my mind.

I'm sure there will be but I wont do it. I love playing renegade and dont see myself sacrificing myself for the greater good. A evil ending were you become a reaper now that would be nice.

What about those who supported Cerberus. Its bioware and there known for having different cannon settings but why offer choices then.

My speculation of Cerberus going after Shepard have nothing to do with the choice you make at the end of ME2. My speculation is linked to something that we learn in TIM's comic book...

My speculation of Cerberus going after Shepard have nothing to do with the choice you make at the end of ME2. My speculation is linked to something that we learn in TIM's comic book…

Obviously I never read the books and comics so I dont know. But I think I know what your talking about now. Lets just say Cerberus boss is not what you think he is. Didn't have to read the comics just asked someone for info on the comics.

Last edited:
Or maybe Shepard was too alien friendly, leading Earth and the human race to be under attack, while foreign alien worlds could have been sacrificed, Sheppard playing the mustering forces card to get rid of the reapers in a pan global counter attack with all biological sentient forces accross the universe. Making him an enemy of humanity in the Illusive man's eyes.

A time gap to be filled between the end of Arrival and ME3.

Or maybe Shepard was too alien friendly, leading Earth and the human race to be under attack, while foreign alien worlds could have been sacrificed, Sheppard playing the mustering forces card to get rid of the reapers in a pan global counter attack with all biological sentient forces accross the universe. Making him an enemy of humanity in the Illusive man's eyes.

A time gap to be filled between the end of Arrival and ME3.

Lets just say someone might be a half reaper not under the reapers control.

Back
Top Bottom