Metalheads Rejoice! New Black Sabbath DOESNT SUCK!!!

xSamhainx

Paws of Doom
Original Sin Donor
the black goddess has smiled upon me this day

I have been listening to the new Black Sabbath cd, and it's really good. I dare say great - this rivals anything else theyve ever done. With the exception of Ozzy's voice (he just doesnt shriek those high notes of yore), but that's forgivable - the rest of the band is solid, this entire album is solid, doomy metal. This is heavy metal history.

If you are into metal, and you have been on the fence about this release or not even considering it, rest assured that your fears are unfounded. I would never lead you astray on such a matter, brother.

go buy it, steal it, listen thru the wall, whatever you must do...

medusa_by_brown73-d4dgdmd.png

Will have to pick this one up. Although I have to admit my favorite Sabbath album is "Heaven & Hell". Fantastic album. "Children of the Sea" is awesome. Dio was one of the best metal voices.

Yeah I've had this for a bit now, the music harkens back to the old 70's stuff that they used to do, imo. A really good, solid album.....I love me some Ozzy but man, I do believe that Dio fit the band better. Rip Dio.

-Carn

Good news for fans ... too many formerly quality acts now on the 'oldies' circuit ... embarassing seeing former 'revolutionaries' like the Who and Stones trotting around sounding like crap ... well, I think the Stones have suonded that way for nearly 40 years, but still ...

These guys have sniffed more drugs and chemicals than you can find in an average pharmacy -> they must be deathless/immortal already! ;)

Hmm, might be worth checking out. Like several others here, I feel Heaven & Hell was pretty much the highlight, mainly because Dio was simply amazing, but Ozzy does have his moments.

I also think the new Black Sabbath CD is great. I listened to it at least 10 times now. Not a single weak song on the album.

Hmmmm will have to give this a go. Loved the early stuff but went off them after heaven and hell.... If its a return to form i'll be happy indeed!

Well, I would have purchased it but they removed the Youtube demos so now I'm honestly having to think twice. Maybe if I remember I'll listen to previews on Amazon later but... not really... lacking... good heavy metal albums to choose from these days now are we?

if you like their original work, you'll like this album

or i'm a monkey's uncle

Attachments

• black_goddess_ii_by_dstoyanov-d32zhn2.jpg
    black_goddess_ii_by_dstoyanov-d32zhn2.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom