Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition for iPad Announced and More

iPad version. Woho. I would love playing those games on my iPad. It will just feel right playing Baldurs Gate on my ipad. Nowadays i have not the time spending at my computer, now i will have a great game with me.

Heavy mis-reading by me :

"Your ultimate destiny, now your crap"

I hope it won't be coming to this. ;)

Really looking around my house not a single apple product. I also doubt I will ever purchase any in the future. People are free to waste there money on the same updated product over and over again if they want.

I am pretty anti-apple, but I may take the plunge soon. I grew to hate Mac's in college (mid 90's) when I had to use them for photo work and I've never relented. However, there are some really awesome apps for iPad that would make my home theater room even more awesome and it is becoming hard to resist.

My mom got an iTouch about 2 years ago and loves it, but she desperately wants an iPad. She's in her late 60's and the larger screen would be a pretty huge boon to her. My dad is too cheap to let her buy one though, so my brother and I may do it for her.

It's hard to tell from those photos, but I suspect it probably just looks sharper because of the iPad's smaller screen.

I could be wrong (and maybe looking at the wrong pictures) but the pictures I saw on the site that showed it on the iPad looked completely photoshopped.

Haters are going to hate, I guess. I just got the newest iPad (my first) and it's really great. If you can't afford it that's one thing. But simply hating on something because of a logo or price point is pretty small minded.

I might FINALLY finish BG2. On an iPad.

Haters are going to hate, I guess. I just got the newest iPad (my first) and it's really great. If you can't afford it that's one thing. But simply hating on something because of a logo or price point is pretty small minded.

I don't hate on it for either of those. I hate on it for their draconian policies and the fact that they regularly brick jailbroken products with updates.

Apple is a great example of why vertically integrated businesses are dangerous and lead to market abuses. Think HP, Dell, etc. give a crap what you do with the hardware you paid for? Of course not, because they aren't trying to make money off you as well in the content distribution area.

If you couldn't finish BG2 on the PC, I doubt you're going to finish it on an iPad. ;)

Depends on how much time he spends in the bathroom?

Looks the same to me.Maybe a bit more anti aliasing.Come on though...give us small really detailed characters that actually wear the armor/weapons you place on them.Give us really enhanced animations when fighting etc.Why even bother if its just a higher resolution with some more quests to do......

Oy vey. I hear this same crap about Apple all the time. Draconian. Whatever. Hope you enjoy your Zune!

Really I'm not trying to start a PC/Mac flame war as I really don't care. You can use your PC and I can use whatever computer or console I want to play games with. Why does it come down to hate for some line of products. Just stupid.

Yes Mac stuff is expensive and shiny. Just like a Mercedes or BMW gets you to work the same way a Kia does. I really don't care about jail breaking or hacking my iPad to use warez or sticking it to the man. I use to to read stuff online, send quick emails, and play games. If you don't like it, don't buy it.

Thing is, I'm probably more likely to finish BG2 on an iPad. I really can't stand sitting in a desk chair in front of a PC for hours after sitting in a desk chair in front of a PC all day at work.

The more these kinds of games get exposure and (maybe) bring more people into using and enjoying them, the better it is for everyone. Really, the "PC-Foreverz" crowd sounds like an old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

And I will still play games on a PC. Really cool how things can work in different ways!

Oy vey. I hear this same crap about Apple all the time. Draconian. Whatever. Hope you enjoy your Zune!

My wife did until it died. I enjoyed my Creative Zen and Archos quite a bit as well, and we both really enjoy our android phones.

Exactly. I can be pretty harsh about Apple, but the new iPad is pretty freaking amazing. The screen resolution is higher than most HD monitors.

Its not about hate. Its about not needing there products to live my life. I'm not big on having the latest tech just cause every one says its the in thing. Hard to understand ins't it. Now get off my lawn.

Back
Top Bottom