10.jpg

kal.jpg
Hey, it's Bastila! What a coincidence! Can we kiss? Huh, huh?!

Before our hero can have hawt sex with a purple spirit of Bastila, an explosion was heard. It didn't came from his pants.
11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

It appears our hero is in peril! but we have reached the six image limit per post! Look out to another update, same thread, same day!

kal.jpg
Looks like the moderators are here to ban this LP thread.
15.jpg

kal.jpg
What, what? Slow down, what's your measurements? What's your favorite colour?
spirit.jpg
You must be level 2 before you speak with me about love.
kal.jpg
Ok, let's escape then!
16.jpg

Time to use the standard non combat solution that Codexians know and love : PERSHUAISHUN.

(Persuade) I heard it buddy! The Codex is down and they're going to ban us! I'll fight alongside you, Bro! Two shipmates like us need to stick together!
17.jpg

18.jpg

kal.jpg
Ok, sec. Let me stab Liberal first before escaping.
19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

Liberal's dead, and all is right in this world.
kal.jpg
Right. Let's go.
22.jpg

kal.jpg
Hey - who're you?
23.jpg

kal.jpg
-?!

Domino's pizza here. Fuck this LP and six image limit per post. Good bye!

I leave for a couple of weeks, and the Codex shuts down without me. Sad, and laughable.

Greetings, friends. I have come seeking the li- An RK LP? :salute: :incline: :tubgirl:

All we need now is some Skyrim discussion going and it'll feel just like home.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. A flame war between multiple Chefe alts in a General discussion thread. I watched Roofles fly freely in the comments section of a DragonAge review. An obese Australian man flinging verbal feces at the world from the fetid silence of his underground bunker. Above-average satirical comics created by an anemic Scottish lad using Gary's Mod. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Wow, I was gone, thinking I wouldn't go back on the codex until I got a new laptop for Christmas...

And this happens.

Well, it's just DU trolling, but still, for the while that I thought the 'Dex was actually gone for good I was surprised at how much that affected me....

It's sad really.

Wow, I was gone, thinking I wouldn't go back on the codex until I got a new laptop for Christmas…

And this happens.

Well, it's just DU trolling, but still, for the while that I thought the 'Dex was actually gone for good I was surprised at how much that affected me….

It's sad really.

we could make an operating system. i already realized how easy it was by reading my 20 line source code for 4 digit nuke code.s

I'm sorry, Jaesun, but... MCA is only a man.
Like Gaider.
Except younger and fitter and prettier and with eyes in which a straight man could drown.

If only his games had bromance and lizard tits and smexy nom noms...

Back
Top Bottom