It is curious how such a simple thing as internet forum impacts one's life... and you are first to realise that when you can't access it in the morning before work.

Damn it Codex is down and latest Firefox sucks curmicissed Kwan cock…. something with 13.1 version and/or Java script…. Installed Firefox 12 and script blocker, it works faster but still slower than before… ITZ has came!

Because watchers have nothing to run away from?

EDIT: Animated gifs from external sources may crash some browsers - gif removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because watchers have nothing to run away from? EDIT: Animated gifs from external sources may crash some browsers - gif removed.

More like their forums don't break down every other day.

Edit: Holy shit, man. Last time I did edit my profile here I still liked SuJu. O.O

Tartarus. Grinding the bleep out off Arqa 17-24.
Relax, old chaps. We still got the Watchwitz. Nothing can possibly take Watchwitz down, not even GOD!

:curiously waiting to see Watchwitz burn:

Why don't we have an RPG Watch Refugee Thread at the Codex?

We did. The reason you don't know about it is because it sucked since it was full of -you guessed it!- Watchwitzers. It was full of tears and butthurt. Nothing like the prestigious uplifting experience that is this thread.

Xrsbp.jpg

Figures. I have a day off, perfect for wasting on the codex in glorious indolence… And then this.

What am I supposed to do now, play games or something?! This will not stand EDIT: Animated gifs from external sources may crash some browsers - gif removed.

Back
Top Bottom