Skyrim - Review Roundup # 3

I'm hoping the interest lasts, and doesn't get too repetitive.

A lot of the minor quests are extremely basic, which can get tiring. Whenever that happens though I just go do a guild quest or the main quest, as those are usually more involved.

Morrowind had a TON of fetch quests anyway, so it would be hard to bash Skyrim for it too much.

Excuse me, I wasn't aware that you were in control of what topics we're allowed to discuss here.

lol.. you make a response to MY post (you quoted me) about Metacritic and demands that i understand you werent really addressing the topic at hand? Next time be a little more clear what you're rambling about?

A lot of the minor quests are extremely basic, which can get tiring.

Are those the "endless" quests (randomly generated ones) you're talking about? I bet those will be boring rather quick..

lol.. you make a response to MY post (you quoted me) about Metacritic and demands that i understand you werent really addressing the topic at hand? Next time be a little more clear what you're rambling about?

Maybe you just need to work on your grasp of English. Until then, just feel free to place me on ignore. I have no desire to waste my time with someone who constantly chooses to be confrontational over every little misunderstanding.

Maybe you just need to work on your grasp of English. Until then, just feel free to place me on ignore. I have no desire to waste my time with someone who constantly chooses to be confrontational over every little misunderstanding.

I think you just need to work on your argument techniques a bit because that was pretty lame, even for you.

Pot meet ketttle....

I wish I could turn off friendly fire. I just killed my 3rd follower. Didn't even notice until already saved over. I can't even find his body to get the armor I gave him back /sigh

I think you just need to work on your argument techniques a bit because that was pretty lame, even for you.

I'm trying to avoid an argument, but you seem determined to have one. I'm starting to feel a little embarrassed for you at this point.

@rune_74- I guess I should feel special that you popped in just to troll me yet again.

Are those the "endless" quests (randomly generated ones) you're talking about? I bet those will be boring rather quick..

The shame is that some of the misc. quests are actually pretty involved and interesting, so you want to keep doing them to get to the good ones.

Pot meet ketttle….

+1.

I might be confrontational when i don't agree with someone , but i wouldnt exactly call JDR13 the avoiding type, i doubt anyone here would..

On-topic: really loving this game. It's incredible that it's so good even without any major MOD overhauls. So fun to just explore, haven't hardly touched the main storyline yet :)

The only really obvious thing is that you fucked up JDR. Just stop responding to my posts if you can't handle me being confrontational when i think you have a weak argument (oh im sorry, you don't ever have an argument when posting because you're just trying to avoid that, you're not the confrontational type, at all.) Could we move on? If not i'm ok with that too, since i'm very much the confrontational type :)

Now now, gentlemen. This is at least the second thread where you two won't stop yipping at each other's heels. Can you kiss and make up or get a room please? Thanks.

*/Deflection on*.

Could I hear some non-spoiler Skyrim feedback on the guilds please to those who are currently playing? Are there choices and consequences or conflicts between major guilds like there was in Morrowind for example? (The Thief vs Fighter's guild is one that comes to mind...)

The only really obvious thing is that you fucked up JDR.

I love the false bravado.

Could we move on?

I don't know, can we? I already offered for us to just ignore it, but you chose not to, and now you're trying to act like I'm the one who's dragging this out.

Enough with the personal attacks! Talk about Skyrim or PM each other, but keep it off the boards.

I'm trying to avoid an argument, but you seem determined to have one. I'm starting to feel a little embarrassed for you at this point.

@rune_74- I guess I should feel special that you popped in just to troll me yet again.

nope, wasn't trolling you, just pointing out the things you accuse others of you are guilty of. Being a forum bully doesn't make you right.

Could I hear some non-spoiler Skyrim feedback on the guilds please to those who are currently playing? Are there choices and consequences or conflicts between major guilds like there was in Morrowind for example? (The Thief vs Fighter's guild is one that comes to mind…)

When you trigger the Assassin's guild quest line you have an opportunity right at the start to instead abandon it and start a destroy the assassin's guild quest line. Is that enough of a choice and consequence?

Back
Top Bottom