Two Worlds II: PotFF - New Screens

Dhruin

SasqWatch
TopWare sent us a press release announcing new screens for Pirates of the Flying Fortress. I don't have the time to upload them just now, so head over to the official subsite:
Ahoy matey! There’s screenshots on the horizon!

TopWare Interactive and Reality Pump studios give fans and newcomers alike, a deeper look into the expansion for Two Worlds II; Pirates of the Flying Fortress, with a batch of all new screenshots!

Las Vegas, Nevada – July 8th, 2011 - As the launch date closes in, Pirates of the Flying Fortress is showing more and more of its shine and polish. Debuted at the recent E3 in Los Angeles,the expansion has received an immense amount of positive feedback from the gaming community and the reason is obvious. An expansion that was truly made for fans, these brand newscreens are worth a thousand words, all of which circle the subject of “look how far we have come”.

Reality Pump has really pulled out all of the stops with Pirates of the Flying Fortress. Revamping the engine, adding tons of new changes including dialogue animations and all new voice over talent, as well as the goodies that come naturally with an expansion like equipment and environments, a plethora of side quests and a main story arc that will shake even the most veteran of gamers to their core.
More information.

Pirates are the new Dragons.

Next up it will be "Pirates of Tamriel"

that being said, I like Pirate themes.

Pirates would totally work as the theme for an expansion for Skyrim since Nordic people were the original pirates.

i'm not sure how accurate that statement is? don't pirates need to be attacking at sea, not travel by sea. i'm fairly certain viking longboats weren't used much in ship to ship combat but i might be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom