Skyrim Poll: Morrowind vs Skyrim to the death

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Morrowind vs. Skyrim: which is better?

• Morrowind 4 Life (even if it needs a texture pack!)

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • Move over old-timer, Skyrim is better

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Morrowind for me. I spent way more time in Morrowind than I spent in Skyrim, though Skyrim is quite nice, too ... but Morrowind had the more interesting atmosphere. I'm just not interested in all that Viking stuff. I liked Bloodmoon not for that, but because it reminded me of Daggerfall somehow.
They kind of tried to marry Blodmoon's more generic setting to the crazy visuals of Vvardenfell, and IMO they succeeded really well, yet despite all the fun stuff in Skyrim + addons - marrying, building houses etc. - starting up Morrowind always feels like returning home. I mean ... taking over and redecorating houses, movable light sources ...

But I do miss stuff from Oblivion as well, the Thieves guild questline and some of the NPCs, for example. And, of course, Shivering Isles. My main gripe with that game was the fact that decorating was such a hassle, and that you couldn't sleep in houses you broke into. What I miss from Arena is the spell that destroyed walls.

Morrowind wins for me, I'm currently doing a Skyrim playthough with mods and it really got me thinking about the differences of the two games, the story, the gameworld and the quests all feels much more immersive and natural in Morrowind then the did in Skyrim, yes Skyrim was good and whacking stuff over the head with my mace was super fun, but the more you looked around the cities talked to people and did quests the more fake the game felt.

Like how it is suppose to be so cold in Skyrim and yet we never see anyone freezing or how is it no one talk about the bandit lair 50m outside of town that is threatening the city, the more I play Skyrim the more questions pop up that dosn't make sens, Skyrim had a lot of people working on it but sometimes it feels like the didn't talk together or coordinated at all, Morrowind wasn't perfect but for me it felt a lot more like an actual gameworld where people lived in and wasn't just waiting for you to walk by.

As you wish, Sammy.

What you guys mean to say is that you were a lot younger and easier to impress when you played Morrowind :)

Of course, I've always been hard to please - and I guess I'm the only one who can remember the awful combat feel, the "always use best attack" system which meant 100% click left mouse button until thing is dead, the incredibly stilted animations, the wikipedia conversation system, the lack of mounts, the lack of crafting, the completely cookie-cutter dungeons, the dreadful skill system without toys to look forward to, the endless brown and grey areas with nothing interesting to find except ANOTHER cookie-cutter dungeon, the absurdly annoying Cliffracers, the design-your-own spell system that basically translated to numeric increments as "upgrades", the lack of dual wielding, the lack of interesting stealth mechanics, the lack of a strong archery component, the lack of physics, the minimal voice acting, the let's pause the entire world while we engage in conversation limitation, the obscene stuttering as cells were visibly loaded before your eyes, the excessive use of fog because of no distant view technology, the magnetic boots that made you feel as if you were on a rail rather than moving naturally, and I could go on.

Morrowind was beautiful when it came out - no doubt about that. They had some interesting loot placed around the nearly identical dungeons - and the two biggest advantages over Skyrim would be the exclusive guild system and the wonderfully imaginative city design.

That's about it.

People going on about it being a better RPG are dreaming sweet dreams of nostalgia from a time when they had the imagination to pretend they were actually roleplaying. The advances that Skyrim has made since then are ABSURDLY obvious to anyone actually perceiving reality.

Morrowind had better exploration? Are you kidding me? That has got to be a joke. Morrowind was more immersive? Ok, look up the word immersive and try again. Everything that isn't "unique" in Skyrim was ten times less unique in Morrowind.

Then again…. to each his own and all that :)

Last edited:
Keep telling yourself that :)

Given the results of the poll - I'm pretty sure you can get together and create a hivemind denial basis for your senseless opinion.

*kisses*

Do you really need to be such a prick about it, Dart? Political discussion are one thing, but on a game topic?
you really are unlikeable sometimes. Do you have any friends? just curious

Nobody's opinion on a game is a "senseless" opinion, people feel differently about things, you poltroon. First and foremost, you more than likely havent played the game long enough to form a solid opinion of it, so if anyone's opinion here could be considered 'senseless' it's likely yours!

As for the combat in MW, it's not simply left click. Looks like you havent really explored that much. I like that whatever direction you are hitting the directional dictates whether you go overhead swing, stab, or side-to-side attack. It also holds the strike until you release the button. Especially for my 2 handed characters it's pretty cool to hit them w/ a thrust, then jump in w/ an overhead chop for the finish. I like the archery, and if you make a ring of bound bow, you can pretty much eliminate any cliffracer at a distance before it becomes a problem.

The dungeons/ruins locations are all individually crafted, they are anything but the same cookie-cutter, and everything within is individually placed. I loved the locations in MW. Again, you have no clue what youre talking about, because you havent invested enough time in the game to form a solid opinion of it.

Actually, it was not intended as a serious tone.

That's what the smiley and kisses were about :)

I thought you people knew me around here - but given that it's you, Sam, being extra dense - you should know that I'm deliberately abrasive but I don't really mean anything by it. Call it bad Danish humor. We have this thing called "janteloven" - which is basically about how everyone is a bit of a bum - and we don't take ourselves very seriously. Maybe that's the confusion.

Also, a friend - to me - is completely separate from a person you've never met and who has no idea who you are. That's why I don't fret over popularity among strangers - it's really not that compelling to be liked when it means nothing to be liked. If you like someone around here - you like your own image of the person which is based on almost nothing. So, hate DArtagnan as much as you want - but I can almost guarentee that you'd like me in real life. Almost everyone does :)

That said, if you insist on taking offense because I find your reasoning regarding Morrowind vs Skyrim weak and irrational - that's on you. The whole "my opinion is superior" is just for kicks - but my opinion stands and I can defend it better than you might expect from an unlikable prick like me.

As for how long I played Morrowind? Combined? I guess 50-100 hours. Never did complete it, though. It was far too generic and bland for my tastes.

The dungeons WERE cookie-cutter in the extreme, considering they were hand-made. You could literally see the same building blocks being used over and over and over. After visiting a dozen dungeons, you could predict the layout of way too many of them. Every mine you visited felt like the same damn place - and my GOD were the mines BORING as hell. In Skyrim, you can't see building blocks being used because they don't use them (well, I certainly never noticed it) - and they had 8 times the manpower to pull it off, so there's a reason for it too. Skyrim is ridiculously huge in terms of locations and it has a limited amount of assets - so naturally you'll find yourself getting serious Deja Vu after a while - but even so, almost every single location has SOMETHING entirely unique about it. A little story or some purpose for existing. That's something no other TES game has managed to accomplish. Arena and Daggerfall had completely generic or randomly generated crap. Morrowind had cookie-cutter dungeons made from obvious building blocks. Oblivion had few or no building blocks - but most locations failed to implement unique lore or a purpose and loot was dreadfully lacking. Skyrim is better in every single way - except perhaps for loot placement - which is arguable.

Combat had an option to use the most efficient attack at all times - which any rational individual would enable. That meant left-clicking constantly. End of story. Yes, the game had archery - but it was complete crap compared to both Oblivion and Skyrim archery.

Morrowind was like walking around in a painting. Dry and lifeless.

When you walk around in Skyrim - the world feels alive. The terrain layout and world design is so far ahead of Morrowind, it's not even funny. The vistas are breathtaking from high up - with breathing waterfalls and a view-distance that utterly destroys anything in Morrowind. Try approaching Solitude from pretty much any angle - and repeat how Morrowind is more "immersive".

Again, the only place where I would consider Morrowind superior in this way would be the city design - and that's because the setting is so unusual. Making cities stand out in a Norse setting is a damn sight harder, and I happen to think Solitude and Whiterun are both great looking.

Oblivion took much of what was wrong with Morrowind and fixed it - but it left behind almost all that was good about it.

Skyrim took what was good about Oblivion and brought back most of what was good about Morrowind - and then it added a lot of great stuff on top of it.

Honestly, I'm truly puzzled by how any rational individual could claim Morrowind to be superior with a straight face. I don't doubt your enjoyment of the game was superior back in 2002 - but if you had modern hardware and Skyrim in your hands in 2002 - you wouldn't give Morrowind the time of day. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Yet Morrowind still remains better for some people even though it doesn't have farmers walking their cows, childish shout ability, poor crafting, dull characters, poor stat choices and OMG the epic dragon fights ;)

I'm currently playing Skyrim (I was late to the party and only got it during last years christmas holiday). The game is good and has dominated my evenings since I got it. MW is one of my all time favourites, but I havent played it in two years or so.

Dungeons: Skyrim's are slightly better.
I dont have any screenshots or maps to back it up, but to me it feels like the Skyrim dungeons do recycle certain segments as well. It would surprise me if they didnt, Bethesda was guilty of that in the three previous TES games (though it was far more visible in Oblivion and Daggerfall). Skyrim has larger dungeons (without going overboard) with some puzzle elements which is a plus. Morrowinds dungeons are slightly less linear (Skyrim's are really just corridors).

Combat is undisputably better in Skyrim. DArt's description is accurate. Skyrim has more options, power attacks and whatnot. Archery is useful.

Character customisation/ruleset: Better in Skyrim. I miss some skills, but getting rid of attributes (that were tied to skill use) is a good thing. The perks allow for far greater character diversity than in the predecessors.

Overland map: Slight edge for MW. Both are diverse and reasonably interesting. Skyrim's map feels emptier though. Morrowinds world feels larger as you actually have to walk to places, but most of the time that is a hassle. I like the fast travel to known locations compromise.

Loot: Slight edge for Morrowind. It'd be a tie if Skyrim didnt have the retarded scaling of quest reward items that we saw and hated in Oblivion.

Exploration: Slight edge for MW. Not much difference between the games in rewards for exploration, similar ratio of unique to levelled stuffs to find. MW actually forces you to explore and use clues due to the absence of quest markers. MW gets extra points for actually allowing you to explore more locations, there are very few (were there any at all?) locks that couldnt be picked while Skyrim has a ton of doors that only will be opened once you've gotten to the right stage of a quest…

Quest variety: Slight edge for MW so far. MW simply had more unique questlines. The bulk of Skyrim's quests are radiant "go to linear dungeon X and kill boss Y/pick up item Z (not that you could choose to abstain from either due to the linearity of the levels).

UI: MWs is better with the exception of the map interface. Lists suck on a PC. Not to mention that the Skyrim UI is outright bugged out of the box, it is way too easy to focus on the wrong reply in dialogues for instance.

Stealth gameplay: Skyrim's is significantly better, but not perfect. The linearity of the dungeons seem to make it impossible to sneak past certain places (I might be off here, havent really maxed out the stealth tree). More open dungeons would have allowed players to utilise the stealth mechanism better.

Crafting: Better in Skyrim, but I dont care much for this gameplay element.

So it's a mixed bag, but I wont go back to Morrowind for a few reasons:

1) I've sunk 100s of hours into that game already and have seen most of it except the Telvanni questline and some Daedric quests.

2) Combat is far far better in Skyrim, and in any RPG combat makes up the bulk of the gameplay.

Oblivion had few or no building blocks - but most locations failed to implement unique lore or a purpose and loot was dreadfully lacking.

No, just no. Oblivions dungeons reminded me of Daggerfall. Recombinations of (recycled) larger dungeon segments in extremis.

I don't doubt your enjoyment of the game was superior back in 2002 - but if you had modern hardware and Skyrim in your hands in 2002 - you wouldn't give Morrowind the time of day. Simple as that.
Still - no. There's always the setting.
I tend to buy many games in the bargain bin, years after they first appeared. I did, for example, play PC JE and PC Drakensang at the same time, and though there's a 4-year gap between those games, I liked the older game a lot better mainly because of the setting and atmosphere. And, well, you can have a great atmosphere without a 'modern' approach, think of Minecraft.
Or let's take SoFII and Far Cry. Got those at the same time as well. While Far Cry had impressive visuals - I stood and stared at the butterflies and stuff -, SoFII was the funner ride for me, event though I didn't like several gameplay decisions they had made. Meaning, I'd rather pop that into my drive than the other one if I was asked to replay one of them.

But to stay in-universe, there's the case of Redguard and Battlespire. While Redguard was the first Elder Scrolls Game to have that wondefully weird atmosphere Morrowind so successfully made use of (and, a little less successful, Skyrim), I still like buggy-as-your-iPhone Battlespire better, even though I played it five or six years after its release while I played Redguard in the year it came out. Battlespire was not only buggy, it was a dungeon crawl and levels were rather repetitive, but I still love to hear the dialog and voice acting a lot.

So yes, it's primarily about taste.
In some cases nostalgia may be involved, but certainly not when an older game was played way later than a newer game. Newer doesn't automatically mean better, or more of the features one loved about an older game. Skyrim is a very good newer game in this regard as it actually tried to combine what people loved about the predecessors, but there still are features I sorely miss, features I had in MW.

@Sammy: there's always this:
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

No, just no. Oblivions dungeons reminded me of Daggerfall. Recombinations of (recycled) larger dungeon segments in extremis.

I was thinking about this last night after I said it - and then I remembered Oblivion (the area) - and that was almost nothing BUT building blocks. That's the exception I can remember.

But as for the Cyrodiil areas - I can't think of a single dungeon where I could recognise an obvious building block. I'm not claiming they're not there (they probably are) - but they were certainly less prevalent than in Morrowind. It makes sense - because I can clearly remember Todd going on about improving this area for every game and dedicating more resources to it.

As for you "having a feeling" that Skyrim recycles dungeon segments and Morrowind dungeons are almost as interesting - well, I don't know what to say. We've been playing different versions of games with those names - that's for sure :)

When I started playing Morrowind - I was gobsmacked. I was literally ready to call it the best game ever made. I remember my brother calling and asking me how it was - and I flat out said it was the best game I've ever played. This was after a few hours of my initial playtime - and obviously I ended up changing my mind very significantly.

So it's not like I was just sitting there pointing out flaws for kicks. I very clearly remember dungeons being incredibly boring, using identical hallways, rooms, and other segments. I must have visited dozens of dungeons too - so unless I've been EXTREMELY unlucky - I'm pretty sure I'm right about that.

I must have started Morrowind at least ten times - and I think my first time with it clocked in at around 30-40 hours. Mostly because I didn't want to accept another disappointment on the same level as Daggerfall turned out to be.

But, in the end - I've been unable to stand the boredom. It's really the most accurate description I can come up with: boring, bland and dry.

The best part of the game would be the factions/houses and their visual designs. They had some beautiful architecture and textures - and IIRC Redoran?!? was particularly impressive.

The ONE thing Skyrim lacks is the exclusive guild system. I've been pissed about that ever since Oblivion. They definitely SHOULD be more exclusive and you should feel much more like a member of a guild than just going through yet another questline. That's a design flaw.

But, as for the actual content of the questlines - I think Skyrim utterly destroys both Oblivion and Morrowind. Writing is very good and every quest is a unique experience with an impressive amount of cinematic feel to it. Morrowind quests felt similar and were pretty much all text-based. I can't argue against the writing - because that's down to personal taste. I don't remember thinking much of Morrowind writing, but I do remember thinking Oblivion had the worst writing of any TES game. Skyrim is certainly much, much better than Oblivion in that way.

Last edited:
Still - no. There's always the setting.
I tend to buy many games in the bargain bin, years after they first appeared. I did, for example, play PC JE and PC Drakensang at the same time, and though there's a 4-year gap between those games, I liked the older game a lot better mainly because of the setting and atmosphere. And, well, you can have a great atmosphere without a 'modern' approach, think of Minecraft.
Or let's take SoFII and Far Cry. Got those at the same time as well. While Far Cry had impressive visuals - I stood and stared at the butterflies and stuff -, SoFII was the funner ride for me, event though I didn't like several gameplay decisions they had made. Meaning, I'd rather pop that into my drive than the other one if I was asked to replay one of them.

But to stay in-universe, there's the case of Redguard and Battlespire. While Redguard was the first Elder Scrolls Game to have that wondefully weird atmosphere Morrowind so successfully made use of (and, a little less successful, Skyrim), I still like buggy-as-your-iPhone Battlespire better, even though I played it five or six years after its release while I played Redguard in the year it came out. Battlespire was not only buggy, it was a dungeon crawl and levels were rather repetitive, but I still love to hear the dialog and voice acting a lot.

So yes, it's primarily about taste.
In some cases nostalgia may be involved, but certainly not when an older game was played way later than a newer game. Newer doesn't automatically mean better, or more of the features one loved about an older game. Skyrim is a very good newer game in this regard as it actually tried to combine what people loved about the predecessors, but there still are features I sorely miss, features I had in MW.

@Sammy: there's always this:
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Fair enough.

Obviously it is down to subjective taste. As I pointed out to Sam - I was messing around with you. Bad humor and indifference to the reaction. BAD DART!

I tend to react that way when enough people get together and speak nonsense :)

Hehe, I can't help it I guess.

Anyway, there's no disputing preference of setting. I can certainly accept and understand that if the Morrowind setting in itself was so special to you - then all the gameplay and technical improvements in the world might not matter all that much.

Personally, I never liked the setting - not even when I first played it and was ready to make love to the game. No, to me, it was far more brown than alien. The whole volcanic ash area was just about the dullest area of any game I've ever played. It felt HUGE and utterly pointless.

I've never cared for "weird" settings. I prefer settings I can relate to or understand in some way - and I crave variety. I think my favorite settings are the most traditional settings - or at least settings I'm already familiar with. Maybe another Morrowind game would appeal to me more - because then it wouldn't be so uncomfortable to explore.

As for Skyrim, I'm actually not a fan of the setting. I don't like endless winter or cold areas. Fortunately, the game does have quite a bit of visual variety. I love the woods close to Riften - and I love the swamp area close to Solitude. What's there is absolutely beautiful - but I'm not a big fan of the setting at all.

If I had to pick a TES game for the setting - it would be Daggerfall, because it was both traditional and full of variety. That's just my kind of setting.

Last edited:
Skyrim obviously presents the questlines better (MW is limited here for a number of reasons, technology and manpower included). MWs presentation is mostly text-only, similar to the stories of the secondary locations in Skyrim.

I think Skyrim would be superior IF the radiant quests were more interesting, as things stand the padding hurts the guild questlines.

And parts of the Civil war questlines are pretty dull. Attack fort X. Yay.

I was thinking about this last night after I said it - and then I remembered Oblivion (the area) - and that was almost nothing BUT building blocks. That's the exception I can remember.

But as for the Cyrodiil areas - I can't think of a single dungeon where I could recognise an obvious building block. I'm not claiming they're not there (they probably are) - but they were certainly less prevalent than in Morrowind. It makes sense - because I can clearly remember Todd going on about improving this area for every game and dedicating more resources to it.

Language disclaimer: We might refer to different things by "building blocks".

My sample size is limited since I stopped playing Oblivion after about 40h (far less than the other TES games).

One concrete example of what I mean would be the Ayleid (?) ruins I went to that used recombinations of the same segments. I remember "U-shaped" corridors that would look identical, with the same nooks and crannies, and monsters placed in the same spots. This also happened with some caves. This happened in MW as well, but I didnt get the same "in your face" sensation from it.

Main quest locations didnt suffer as much from this IIRC, but that goes for Daggerfall and Morrowind as well.

As for you "having a feeling" that Skyrim recycles dungeon segments and Morrowind dungeons are almost as interesting - well, I don't know what to say. We've been playing different versions of games with those names - that's for sure

Bleh, you just admitted that your "data" is just as anecdotal and subjective as anything we come up with. It should be easy to load up the MW construction set and compare a bunch of mines or whatever to see similarities.

The elevated "caged walkways" (my English is insufficient to describe them) are the most sources of this feeling. They might not be quite identical, but why do these industry-style catwalks show up in a Norse setting?

Last edited:
Skyrim obviously presents the questlines better (MW is limited here for a number of reasons, technology and manpower included). MWs presentation is mostly text-only, similar to the stories of the secondary locations in Skyrim.

Yup.

I think Skyrim would be superior IF the radiant quests were more interesting, as things stand the padding hurts the guild questlines.

The radiant quests are just a little added spice to make the game last potentially forever. It's NOT the heart of the quest experience. Expecting these semi-generated quests to be really interesting ON TOP of the hundreds of scripted quests is a bit much.

And parts of the Civil war questlines are pretty dull. Attack fort X. Yay.

Agreed, not at all my favorite part of the game. Quite boring, really.

Language disclaimer: We might refer to different things by "building blocks".

My sample size is limited since I stopped playing Oblivion after about 40h (far less than the other TES games).

One concrete example of what I mean would be the Ayleid (?) ruins I went to that used recombinations of the same segments. I remember "U-shaped" corridors that would look identical, with the same nooks and crannies, and monsters placed in the same spots. This also happened with some caves. This happened in MW as well, but I didnt get the same "in your face" sensation from it.

Well, I played Oblivion for at least 100 hours - but I never really got that sensation. But, to be fair, I tended to avoid dungeon crawling after a while - because I found them really, really boring. Unlike Skyrim, Oblivion dungeons seemed to exist for no reason - and only a few of them had something truly unique about them. The very first Ayleid ruin you normally explore had a bit of lore and a book related to the bandits occupying it - but it turned out to be the exception.

Main quest locations didnt suffer as much from this IIRC, but that goes for Daggerfall and Morrowind as well.

Well, I'm not saying Oblivion is all that much better than Morrowind in that way. Though I probably think the Oblivion Dark Brotherhood questline is the best in the entire TES series.

Bleh, you just admitted that your "data" is just as anecdotal and subjective as anything we come up with. It should be easy to load up the MW construction set and compare a bunch of mines or whatever to see similarities.

Yeah, and that's why I said we must have played different versions of the game. Obviously, I'm not being serious about that. It's just that our subjective observations are extremely different.

If you feel like installing both games and loading up the construction set and doing a fair and thorough objective step-by-step analysis of, say, 20 dungeons or so - go right ahead.

I don't have the stamina for it.

It's not just a matter of loading it up and looking for 5 minutes, because we'll be right back to arguing why it's unique or not unique.

The elevated "caged walkways" (my English is insufficient to describe them) are the most sources of this feeling. They might not be quite identical, but why do these industry-style catwalks show up in a Norse setting?

Well, that's an entirely different problem. If you're targeting a lack of realism in a fantasy game related to construction paradigms - I'm not going down that path.

I'm fully convinced we could find a zillion examples of unrealistic designs in all TES games.

But, there's no doubt that Skyrim dungeons felt similar after a while. I explained that already. When you have a limited amount of assets to work with - there's only so much you can do to make every single location feel unique.

All I'm saying is that Skyrim is MUCH MUCH MUCH better than Morrowind in that specific way - for me.

I could still go back and play Skyrim and enjoy any random dungeon I stepped into - because I know I'd find SOMETHING unique about it. The thought of booting up Morrowind and exploring a dungeon makes me queasy, really. Especially if it's a mine.

Actually I liked Oblivion more than the other two, but without that choice, Morrowind (I just don't care much about Skyrim, spellcrafting is too important for me)

Yeah, and that's why I said we must have played different versions of the game. Obviously, I'm not being serious about that. It's just that our subjective observations are extremely different.

Fair enough, I have no problem whatsoever with that. I'm not even sure that our experiences are all that different. I have no problems pointing out a ton of flaws in Morrowind, Baldur's Gate or other games on my top ten list. I dont care much for nostalgia either, I have no problem recognising that primitive technology means that many older games lack elements that we consider essential today.

I also quite enjoy Skyrim (or I would have stopped playing it), but I have become more jaded and cynical when it comes to looking at games, and I do see that all the top devs (Bioware, Bethesda, and PB for me) tend to cut similar corners through every iteration of whatever franchise they peddle at the moment.

Bethesda recycled crappy Morrowind guard voice acting in Fallout 3 (!), Bioware recycled dungeon maps in anything from Baldurs Gate to Mass Effect, etc...

Morrowind is clearly an older generation than Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Skyrim (which all saw improvements on their predecessors, and I consider both FO3 and Skyrim pretty good games).

People going on about it being a better RPG are dreaming sweet dreams of nostalgia from a time when they had the imagination to pretend they were actually roleplaying. The advances that Skyrim has made since then are ABSURDLY obvious to anyone actually perceiving reality.

Morrowind had better exploration? Are you kidding me? That has got to be a joke. Morrowind was more immersive? Ok, look up the word immersive and try again. Everything that isn't "unique" in Skyrim was ten times less unique in Morrowind.

Stuff like the above quote seems pretty darn condescending though, and hypocritical as well when it (technical aspects aside, but I dont think you or anyone else considers that the sole factor in determining the better RPG) boils down to a "for me" qualifier.

Going by the rest of the thread and past discussions I dont think I'm the only one to be rubbed the wrong way by this style either.;-)

Back
Top Bottom