Birthday Thread

Yeah, happy birthday to you. And to José Carreras, Eddie, Morgen Freeman, Guttenberg and Mikelangelo

pibbur who wonders how old Myrthos is, but who knows it may be considered impolite to ask. So he won't.

pibbur who wonders how old Myrthos is, but who knows it may be considered impolite to ask. So he won't.
Errr, it's right there with his birthday "announcement" at the bottom of the main forum page.

Congratulations to Myrthos ! :)

Happy Birthday, Master! *grovel* Have a great day :party:.

Happy Birthday Myrthos! :)

"Due to technical issues beyond our control, this message is being sent out on a delayed response signal. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and hope to have all systems working properly in the near future."

Happy Birthday Myrthos! Hope it was great! :party2::party::cake:

Happy birthday Icefire from the entire RPGWatch staff. :spotlight-right::party::spotlight-left:

A belated thanks for all the birthday wishes (just two weeks late) and happy anniversary to all those who had one :)

I'm a bit late because I was occupied with moving to a new house in the last months together with my much better half. Now the move has been completed and we ended up with loads of boxes that still need to be unpacked :)

About the only thing worse than a new house on the "love it, but what a complete pain" scale is a baby. Congrats on surviving. ;)

:) Congrats!

Sorry for not being around much this year. Been studying 150% and haven't had as much time for games as I used to... Hopefully I can go back to the usual once I am done. Spent my birthday with a cold and fever with all celebrations postponed until January. :)

Nevertheless Happy Birthday :ahoy: and get well soon, JemyM!

... and Happy Birthday :party: to Pibbur, too.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, boys! :party: :flower:
Get better soon, Jemy.

Back
Top Bottom