Obama Lynched

That's revolting. Freedom of speech I guess but seriously now, at least fine that guy a couple of million so that he can't afford any more of these nasty arts and crafts projects.

Freedom of expression for the win, yes, even when it comes to burning korans or things like this. But only if you're truly honest about what you're doing and are willing to share your arguments (yes you need to have them) i dont have a problem with it, at all.

What i do hate is stupid stunts with no valid arguments, you're only doing it to provoke and you're not willing to defend yourself. An example would be Madonna who in her show shows (on a large screen) a swastika together with french politician Marine Le Pen. But she didnt dare to show the nazi swastika, thus she's saying "well ok i know this comparison is wrong and all but i'm probably gonna get away with it anways because it's not the nazi swastika, so ha!". That's sooo wrong and foul.

And the race thing? Really? He's the president of the united states and people still can't see beyond the race aspect? Is that all he is, and represents, a black man? fucking people..

Freedom of expression for the win, yes, even when it comes to burning korans or things like this. But only if you're truly honest about what you're doing and are willing to share your arguments (yes you need to have them) i dont have a problem with it, at all.
If you want freedom of expression, you're always going to get idiots that will abuse it. Comes with the territory, and shouldn't surprise anyone. It's just unfortunate that we've eliminated any real consequences for the abusing idiots. Much like those jackoffs that were protesting at military funerals-- they were free to show a complete lack of basic human decency, but the families were not free to introduce them the business end of a baseball bat.
What i do hate is stupid stunts with no valid arguments, you're only doing it to provoke and you're not willing to defend yourself.
Which is exactly what this particular clown is all about, unfortunately.

He "wasn't thinking about race when hanging a black man from a noose".... We really shouldn't waste alot of time on this. Just through his a*s in jail for a while. Make sure the inmate population has has a good race mix.

I don't know if something has changed or if its just the media covering it more, but Florida seems to have more morons that the rest of the US combined. I come from Texas, we have a massive amount of idiot red necks that make me ashamed to be alive, but seriously, I think we have nothing on Florida.

Which is exactly what this particular clown is all about, unfortunately.

I can't say i've ever read any of his arguments (if he even has any) so i couldnt say. But yes there are many people who are abusing this right, it's expected and i wouldn't want to trade if for a law against freedom of expression. People who thinks that's how a society should be built should move to North Korea or just become a hardcore muslim.

Isn't it the same idiot who did all of this stuff? This is the Westboro church, right?

No that's Fred Phelps and his plethora of offspring. They're in Kansas.

I can't say i've ever read any of his arguments (if he even has any) so i couldnt say.
He's spouted off some biblical mumbo-jumbo (which probably wouldn't stand up to scrutiny either, but that's well beyond my knowledge base so I have to give him the benefit of the doubt on that) from time to time, but nothing that you'd associate with reasoned thought, even at your most generous. Definitely a clown.

Back
Top Bottom