Exp:Conq Expeditions: Conquistador - Kickstarter Ends

Expeditions: Conquistador

Dhruin

SasqWatch
If they would have ended it on payday, instead of a day before, they would have gotten my money. Look at the calendar people!

We'll be setting up a Paypal soon, so people can still pledge.
Also, we explained on the comment section, but it bears repeating; We don't consider the passive abilities to be one big feature that must be implemented whole-sale or not at all, so we'll be putting the remaining pledges towards getting as many passive abilities in as we can.

Nova will CE be available in retail after you launch the game? thx

If you mean stores and so on, I don't really have an answer for you, as it's something we have yet to discuss and I personally don't know how difficult that would be to set up. I'm pretty sure we'll probably sell the boxed version on our website though.

tnx for answer. I hope you make great success with this game which will provide you with the means to make more great games :) and do what you like to do :)

Congrats on a successful Kickstarter, Nova. As I'm sure you know, not all of them are. I was certainly routing for you, and you got my money.

Thank you for your support, Capt. Huggy Face :)
We were all quite aware of the amount of failures, which meant our nerves was on our sleeves for the duration. I believe I read somewhere that the success rate for video games is only 23%.

We appreciate it, thank you :)
How do you feel about the Obsidian Kickstarter though?

Back
Top Bottom