Fallout: New Vegas - DLC: Continuing the Story

Dhruin

SasqWatch
G4TV writes about a PAX presentation from Chris Avellone about tying the four Fallout: New Vegas DLCs packs into one story arc:
They knew the player was a courier, often delivered dangerous packages, and had traveled out west into the Mojave desert. Obsidian wondered what would have happened had the Courier delivered their package rather than being shot and having it stolen before the game began. That single, successful delivery would have completely changed the scope and layout of the entire Mojave Wasteland. Avellone and his team wondered about all the other side quests in New Vegas, and what if even a small percentage of them had the same world-shattering impact? That's when the team began to get excited about the four DLC packs.
More information.

It's good to know Chris is still alive and kicking...

But mark my words, one day he'll cut the crap, stop talking about things we all know and start talking about Torment2.

I still want to know who The Nameless One really was and what crime he committed. There has been a lot of speculation, but no definite answer yet as far as I know.

I still want to know who The Nameless One really was and what crime he committed. There has been a lot of speculation, but no definite answer yet as far as I know.

Don't you think that's the whole point? You never get to find out and TNO remains in mystery ;)

Who said Torment2 should answer on TNO's all previous incarnations including the one Ravel fallen in love with? For all we know TNO could have been even Aoskar himself who tricked LoP into undying circle. What matters is that TNO got his ending. But Sigil still lives.
And Torment2 shouldn't be about TNO.

Don't you think that's the whole point? You never get to find out and TNO remains in mystery ;)

Yeah, I know. Doesn't mean I'm not curious though! Must've been quite a massive crime..

Also, I never said anything about PST2 being about TNO, so why are people bringing it up? MCA answering TNO questions has nothing to do with PST2. In fact, PST2 will never be made, simply because the whole Planescape setting has been stopped by Wizards of the Coast. Noone will get to make new Planescape games. At least not until WotC changes their mind.

Back
Top Bottom