Any comics fans here?

From our french neighbours I like the Requiem, Chronicles of the Black Moon and 666/6666 Series, from the americans I still read the Conan-Comics from Black Horse Comics, Knights of the Dinner Table and Tarot (I come for the Story and stayed for the boobies ^^)

I fear the last (interesting) german Comics are Moers "little Asshole" and "Adolf"-Series - both very eeevil but hillarious Stuff if you are into black humor...
Aaaaah, I forgot all about Moers... love him. I really, really like both the Asshole and Adolf series. Soooo funny... I also have some Ralf König stuff. Quite hilarious, too :). And I read exactly one issue of Chornicles of the Black Moon... not bad, but I got it long after my comics phase was over.
And it seems I forgot to mention Lobo. And the Legion of Super Heroes (not to be mistaken for L.E.G.I.O.N), some other old favorites...

Ive seen some of those awesome Requiem covers/artwork in the past and read a review @ OhMyGore.com. Sounds cool. Makes me want to check them out, looking to see if there's a graphic novel or I'd have to run around scavenging issues.

-After further research, it's looking like it would be pretty hard to get them at all! Should have went to comic-con this year...

Last edited:
There are only two comics I really like :

- BONE

- AKIKO

Where I must say that Akiko is no Manga. It's a truly unique comic made by David Crilley.

And Bone is simply epic. 'Nuff said. Oh, and plase start from the very beginning, because otherwise you're being heavily spoilt !

Did I mention Sergio Aragones' Groo the Wanderer yet? If I didn't, I'll do it now :D.

I know a bit about Groo , but what I like much more are his comics "Destroys DC", "Massacres Marvel" and "Stomps Star Wars". :D

The first movie is a kids-movie, that's it and they liked it. I don't think any child understood the jokes in the second one except the obvious ones.
Shrek II has lots of those too, jokes for kids and jokes for adults, but Asterix II mostly only has jokes for adults. The first time I saw it I didn't understand everything, but I saw it again after my brother had told me that there was more to it and then I paid more attention and... it blew my mind. I had missed half the movie I think.

Back
Top Bottom