Gothic 3 Dungeon entrance

EDV

Man in the Dark
Close to Okara there are three Trolls. When you killed them you can find an opening in the mountain and you have access to a big cave system with a lot of Minecrawler warriors, Gargoyles, Skeletons and zombies. Killing those would mean a lot of XP, the catch is:
I could only find one entrance (the opening in the mountain) and entering there would mean a fall into the cave, of course it's not a big fall and I could also use a transform to bloodfly potion but has anyone else found a alternative entrance? Or is this cave system part of a quest?
________
Flame caliber pellets count blister

Last edited:
There is an alternate entrance, near the thieves that have been attacking the farms outside Montera (in their camp). When you enter from above (the trolls), you come down in a relatively big chamber located near the end of the cave. To get out from that chamber, follow the wall to the right untill you're out in the forest again.

There is an "ancient chest" (the ones that give the best loot, depending on how many you open) in the end of the cave, which is to your left as you jump down from the trolls.

Yes, it's at the Grain Thieves camp, which is a Montera quest for the Orc Mercenary at the Mill on the way to Gotha from Montera and essentially this is the cave system under Gotha.

AFAIK the cave is not part of any quests but it is quite good for powerleveling. go in at night & clear out the cave and if you manage to get Gorn from nearby Gotha to go with you, even better.

Why at night? Is there a difference?

no particular reason, just an idea because it's already dark in the caves. and furthermore, daylight can be spent exploring the forest. that's all..

lanux128 said:
AFAIK the cave is not part of any quests
Right I was just expanding on Maylander's description of Thieves in case you didn't know which ones they were and they are the quest I mentioned. :)
It's defiantly a fun area. :)

Right I was just expanding on Maylander's description of Thieves in case you didn't know which ones they were and they are the quest I mentioned. :)
It's defiantly a fun area. :)

yes, because i also found it accidentally while hunting for the grain thieves.. :)

Back
Top Bottom