Legends of Dawn - Update #18, Voices

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
An update for Legends of Dawn shows that the voices will be handled by Audiogodz, who apparently worked on some big titles.
Working with Audiogodz is a big step up from our original modest plans and we hope you'll appreciate it. Audiogodz worked on World of Warcraft, Diablo, Starcraft, RIFT, Skyrim, Neverwinter, Star Trek Online, Torchlight, Sims, and more! We are humbled by being in a position to work with the best in the industry. You made all this possible. As we get and prepare the AV materials we'll post more extensive update about their work. However don't worry about the updates, we'll be working around the clock on this project; during our normal working hours on the game, and at night when, in the USA it is day time, we have to be available to assist Audiogodz with their VO sessions.
We were Greenlit at 26th February, however it took some time to go through their system and only today we've received access to the SDK which we'll start to study right away. It is always a possibility that Steam might have some unexpected requests for changes, however we do hope integration will go smoothly and the game will be approved quickly.
As soon as the VO recordings are edited and integrated we'll probably ask a few selected backers to help us with beta testing. We don't have resources to follow up with too many of you so we'll try to select those who are experienced testers and can help us detect existing issues as opposed to overflowing us with new ideas and suggestions that may take us weeks or months to implement or hours just to respond to. If any of you feel you can and would like to help please feel free to send us an email thorough the Kickstarter.
More information.

You know what? I backed this and could care less about voices, however at least they updated was getting a bit...um worried.

I'm also looking forward to the game. I have been following it for over two years already.

Glad to hear they're making progress.

I'm a backer too :)

Backed this and will be interesting to see how it turns out. On the face of it a single character free roving game treads on the territory of Skyrim, but I think LOD will be more focused on gameplay than Skyrim and less on being a knight errant simulator. Perhaps somewhere halfway between Skyrim and Diablo.

Back
Top Bottom