Tekrieg Blog - Fallout 4 Production Rumor

But games arent exactly cake
Exactly. Games can be patched.

If it really was that easy every game would have been perfect.
I believe noone ever said it's easy. Well... Unless you're into free2scam phonegame business.

Exactly. Games can be patched.

I believe noone ever said it's easy. Well… Unless you're into free2scam phonegame business.

Games can be patched, which usually screws up something else so the game has to be patched again, and again, and for this particular game every time they patch it it will mess up the major mods so people will have to wait for compablity fixes and whatnot.

Exactly which serious bugs does it have that Bethesda (or the unofficial patch) didnt fix? Can't say i have completed the whole game yet, but i have played for at least 100h or so and havent runned into anything so far..

Wouldnt really surprise me if you're one of those people who's whining "worst company ever, and i should know, i played the game every day for 2 years and it totally sucked!!!" I've seen that far too often with games (though usually for MMORPG's but sometimes for TES too).. Always strikes me as kind of.. silly and paradoxal.

Last edited:
Whiners and wackos rule the internets. It's a special place for the dysfunctional.

Hah, this is the truth. Some people rail against successful companies because they think it makes them look "hardcore" or give unnecessary props to games that come from their home country.

we're all dysfunctional. it's the way of the future! ;)

auc20.jpg

Nah, people are just passionate about their hobbies sometimes.

It can make even the smartest person a bit unreasonable ;)

Sometimes, not getting what you want from a game is like being in love with a girl who doesn't love you back.

You can't help but lash out... It's human nature.

the unofficial patch
Stop there. I'm not talking about modders anywhere - they didn't grab millions and they don't have CEO who decided to patch "rare occurences" only.

And FO4 in 2014? When everyone is releasing everything that was planned for 2012/2013 but postponed because of nextgen consoles?
Would be great. But not gonna happen.

I wonder what kind of love could have spawned that hatred?

I mean, joxer must have loved Skyrim on some level given this constant cycle of whining ;)

So it all seems come down to that Bethesda must spend more money on Skyrim because the game sold a lot of copies? Still haven't seen a single word about what makes the game so unplayable (after those 200-800h you probably spent on the game ;) )

No. It comes down that you should use a bit of cash since your game is not only some bestseller type but got praised by IGN, Gamespot and all those pay2praise sites to patch the bloody bug-o-rama as fast as possible, not go stalling or releasing backward flying endless respawns over mage's guild.

800h spent on that game? You must be joking. There is nothing in it that would make me running it that much time. It's not FO2 where with each replay you discover something else. WITHOUT 3RD PARTY MODS.
It's a game where with each replay everything feels the same, everything gets resurrected except your character and the only thing you can discover is more bugs you were lucky to avoid in the previous run.

I love fallout 2 but the only way what you say is true is if someone hits you in the head and you get amnesia before each play through.

Sure, there may be some bugs in Skyrim, but it is nowhere near the level you describe. Certainly playable and very enjoyable.

Again, you can't mention even one thing that makes the game unplayable (even though you have replayed it, it seems?).

There's a limited amount of time each dev is willing to spend on a game before they move on to the next, it's just how the gaming industry works. It has nothing to do with just this company. Makes me wonder if you've ever played any of the big "AAA" games before Skyrim. I wouldnt say its in any better or worse shape than what we are used to from other big titles.

Also, mentioning FO2 as some prime example of gaming and at the same time raging over bugs in Skyrim? Nice trolling.

Back
Top Bottom