Shadowrun Identity

Lucky Day

Daywatch
I submitted this as news but that was a few days ago so I guess its not front page worthy. Neverthless, I think this is worth noting.

http://www.shadowrunidentity.org/

Shadowrun Identity

Shadowrun Identity is looking for Shadowrun Returns (SRR) players like you who want to use the built-in editor to contribute to a full-length (100+ hours) community-made campaign. Our goal is to recreate the world of Shadowrun using the original pen-and-paper sourcebooks, published adventures and novels.

a call for help was made on the Shadowrun forums last month

http://www.shadowrun.com/forums/discussion/27681/call-for-help-shadowrun-identity-project/p1

The Shadowrun community has a lively IRC channel that can be found at:

irc.freenode.net

channel:

#SRR-modding
--
Should we have an SRR forum or subforum here? Is there enough interest?

I submitted this as news but that was a few days ago so I guess its not front page worthy. Neverthless, I think this is worth noting.

http://www.shadowrunidentity.org/

Shadowrun Identity

a call for help was made on the Shadowrun forums last month

http://www.shadowrun.com/forums/discussion/27681/call-for-help-shadowrun-identity-project/p1

The Shadowrun community has a lively IRC channel that can be found at:

irc.freenode.net

channel:

#SRR-modding

Should we have an SRR forum or subforum here? Is there enough interest?

I plan on making something for Shadowrun Identity. I have yet to play around with the editor though because I'm still having fun with the main campaign as well as some of the stuff made by people with early editor access. And for what it's worth, I'd be interested in a SRR subforum here.. Although shadowrun.com is probably the best place to discuss SRR.

Well, it certainly wasn't as newsworthy as euraopa 4....

I saw a bit on this looks pretty cool.

Well, it certainly wasn't as newsworthy as euraopa 4….

I saw a bit on this looks pretty cool.
Rune you can stop if it with the passive aggressiveness you display toward me. I get you don't like me.:devil: It's mutual.

And Lucky Day I'm sorry I missed your email. I started posting other news and forgot about it. You can remind me by a personal message also. I always get those and post the news from them.. ;)

Rune you can stop if it with the passive aggressiveness you display toward me. I get you don't like me.:devil: It's mutual.

And Lucky Day I'm sorry I missed your email. I started posting other news and forgot about it. You can remind me by a personal message also. I always get those and post the news from them.. ;)

Really? I had no idea it was you who posted it…

As for you not liking me? Really professional. Noted for future reference for any mod issues you have with me.

Don't worry I rarely interfere with the forum mods unless it's spam. You have nothing to fear.;)

Also the news is on the front page thanks Lucky Day.:highfive:

Sounds like project that may be a little too ambitious. I'll check back in 5-10 years.

On a side note, how do you submit news? Not that I have any right now but you never know.

Sounds like project that may be a little too ambitious. I'll check back in 5-10 years.

On a side note, how do you submit news? Not that I have any right now but you never know.

There is a submit news link on the top left of the page across from the All News letters.

Well, it certainly wasn't as newsworthy as euraopa 4….

Yeah, I'll say! I mean, who here wants to read news on a strat...wait, what's this? 2 pages of comments on the EU4 story?! But no one wants this news!! How is this possible? ;)

Just so you know Rune, some of us replied when the topic was brought up that we would be interested in some limited PC strategy coverage with certain games, and Couch has been kind enough to do so. Apparently, given the activity and conversation going on in that news story, there is indeed interest in a PC strategy game on a PC-focused site.

So thanks again Couch! Keep up the good work, and I (along with others apparently) appreciate the EU4 coverage.

There is a submit news link on the top left of the page across from the All News letters.

Lol. I seen that a 1000 times and always read it as submitted news. With all the news stories listed under it.

I'm going to blame it on old age and then pretend it never happened.:)

I'm going to point out that this little overreaction you did to a simple little comment has caused some angst, and it wasn't supposed to.. Very often you see a lot of comments on this site how we should or shouldn't post a news story because it isn't RPGish enough. I guess I should have posted a ;) with it then it wouldn't have got everyones panties in a bunch. It was meant to be a tongue in cheek jab at how many on this site view shadowrun as not RPGish enough.

For the record I don't dislike you at all, I'm not sure why you got that impression. Should I treat what you say differently then everyone elses? I guess I will continue on posting on things and you can continue on disliking me, we don't have to like everyone.

Don't worry rune no hard feelings. I sometimes say or write what I want before thinking. I call it foot in the mouth syndrome.:blush:

Making such a substantial effort sounds great in theory.

If they're going to put that much work into it, I'd suggest using a stronger engine with more features.

Let see the picture to answer the question, how I could help?
- No writing skills.
- No knowledge of the universe and PnP
- No graphic skills
- No patience for testing apart if I could bash dev, artists and designers, but it rarely work well.
- No way I'll prog anything as I already do it rather often, enough is enough, too much is too much.

But hey I found the right job for me in this project: Play the mod when it is fully finished and cured of bugs and bad designs. Ain't that cool? Where postulate?

For the record I don't dislike you at all, I'm not sure why you got that impression. Should I treat what you say differently then everyone elses? I guess I will continue on posting on things and you can continue on disliking me, we don't have to like everyone.

Don't worry rune no hard feelings. I sometimes say or write what I want before thinking. I call it foot in the mouth syndrome.:blush:

hooray - a problems is solved before it can manifest itself badly. All warring factions should take note: apologies work wonders!

Back
Top Bottom