Shadowrun Returns - Update #7, A Little Fireside Chat

Dhruin

SasqWatch
There's a new update at the Shadowrun Returns Kickstarter page ($1.25M, 9 days) responding to the controversy over the backer-exclusive quest offered in the previous update. The solution is the quest will be backer-exclusive only for a short period, then it will be opened up to all players:
It seems like everyone is really excited about the mission (we are too!), but an overwhelming number of you don’t want that the mission to be exclusive for backers. You want everyone who loves Shadowrun to be able to experience it.
That’s awesome.
Your generosity of spirit and your support for people who aren’t (yet, we hope) involved in this Kickstarter really says something important about the Shadowrun Community and we’re proud to be a part of it. But we still want to say “thank you” to everyone supporting the project and putting their faith in us.
So here’s what we’re going to do: If we’re lucky enough to get to $1.5m, we’ll create that story and make it available only to backers but for an exclusive period of time. Then, we’ll open it up so that everyone can see how the dots between Jake and Harlequin are connected.
Everybody plays. Everybody wins. Everybody calls DocWagon.
More information.

Nice! I really hope that anyone who dropped funding after the last update will consider refunding, I really feel this is a game worth supporting. :)

Daniel.

Oh oops, I submitted this a few seconds ago and didn't realize it had been up here for hours.

Anyways, good news and hope this gets anyone who was hesitant to back them over the mission exclusivity to reconsider.

Oh yeah they also added an international-friendly all-digital reward bundle at $50 (250,000 Manat).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom