Can I haz Let's Play subforum nao?

Now I see it… that's all I am to you, ain't I? A Let's Play machine! Never hugs, never cuddles, never really silly nicknames. Never heart shaped chocolates, cheesy poetry, nor roses sprayed blue either.

Never hugs? Never cuddles? Why do you have to be so cruel? Don't you remember the time we spent together? The hugs I gave you, the emoticons I sent your way? All the memories we shared? Sorry, neko witch, I'm not a poet. I'll never be. But I love you, I really do. Take my… my word for it. For I… have nothing else to give. :'(

Let's play during the day, then let's play during the night.

I thought you enjoyed playing together during the night. :( Why do you have to kill me so?

You haven't even introduced me to your parents! You did promise, remember? No, of course you don't.

I do remember. It's just that… I… didn't want to tell you. So I… I had to lie. You see, this bee ain't got no parents. I'm an orphan bee. Part of the hivemind. Anonymous. Born without a name. Individualised only through my crookedness and wily ways. Now you know, but you won't take pity. I don't deserve your pity. I'm a crooked bee, after all. I'll rather go cry myself to sleep now, and dream of the sweet past, our past, not the merciless present.

So what about, like, let's play no more? It's over, you hear me? Like, totally over. Super duper double mega over. I'm going back to cook little children in the chicken legged hut grandma left me, as I should have been doing all along. Let's Play yourself from now on, that's why you have two hands. Hmpf.

You break my heart, o wicked witch. What am I to do with my hands now that you're gone? :(

(A pretty cool smiley, that.)

apple.jpg

I have some steamy lesbian gifs saved on my HDD. They just might become relevant enough for me to post them in a page or two.

Or perhaps not, as the fake cat is most likely a tomcat.

@ MiniKalos

Are you really going to call me a Tomboy when you know I am almost allergic to the very concept? You betray me, I see. I'll keep adding people to the list of citizens of Fair KKKodexia I thought were friendly but betrayed me, alright. It's not like I care or anything. :(

I'll go cry myself to sleep or something.

@ MissBee

Hahaha. Alright, that was awesome.

codexlove2.png

@ RK47

:lol: That was pretty cool.

You can't be the real cat, Mr. 58.09 Posts Per Day. You know why? You spend more time gushing about how cool you are than you do actually being cool. Begone, mischievous fetch.

I'm bored, i'm tired, I have been sleeping three hours a day for about a week, I feel like crap after all the festivities, it's summer and I get sick if I go out before nightfall in summer, I'm pretty depressed, and so it is either posting foolishly here while chatting on SMS with my friends who are actually having fun or studying metaphysics? ._.

You should have seen me in summer back when I was still active in Gaia Online and we actually got a small amount of gold for every single post we made.

And, to be honest, KKKodex-in-Watch is more fun than KKKodex itself ever was.

Last edited:
@ ChiBee

I'll have to accept i'm in no way a monocled lady, then. :(

I have some steamy lesbian gifs saved on my HDD. They just might become relevant enough for me to post them in a page or two.

Or perhaps not, as the fake cat is most likely a tomcat.

Since when relevance is mandatory ? Oh wait its the watch... post them anyway, they more likely will pretend to not see them :)
I know, post some with costumes, we can pretend it is larping, and therefore completely relevant to rpgs.

Since the Codex is back up again I'm afraid the Watch might never experience the real glory of LPs.
Maybe some of you want to come and visit some time to look into some LPs over at the Codex :)

@ Angelo85

Once I have some time I will still make an RPGWatch Let's Play thread, just without the usual Codex vitriol, if they don't mind. They were pretty nice to us, particularly given how hard we tried to be a bother to them, and it's kind of disrespectful and stuffies to take advantage of someone's kindness when in need and just leave running and without even thanking them once you are done in needing help.

Well, it doesn't really take much to export an update with Copy pasta. Been thinking about that, really.

I liked your FFH2 LP.

Are you using the naval AI mod for your game?

I've been playing Master of Mana beta more than FFH2. It's a bit rough still, but it has some good ideas in it like no more stacks of doom.

Umm no really, I'm just running the plain FFH2 mod. I like to keep it simple, just a single continent , all ready for war. Erebus map set gave too many choke points, very, very easy for defensive civs to turtle up.

In your next game you might want to try adding the More Naval AI mod. It started out as a way to get the AI to make some damn ships, but now it's improved almost every aspect of the AI. It's easy to install, but it does act like a patch so if you don't like it you'll need to reinstall or just make a copy of the game before you patch. I don't play FFH2 without it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom